1

Warnings: none, just grammar mistakes

Dark.

Cold.

Plain.

Empty.

And maybe,

Lonely?

Those were the words that describes the young one's life.

"How boring..."

Sucks to have a signed contract, huh?

"I won, but at what cost?"

She breathed out.

A yawn escaped her soft lips, her eyes now starting to shut close. Only for them to shoot open after hearing some rocks exploding and her eyes landed on the space ship owned by none other than the space pirates chasing the other and shooting everywhere. My, how lively indeed.

"Another day, another mess and chaos to clean up. They really don't know when to stop, huh?"

She muttered under her breath.

The young girl observed them silently, her gaze mostly focusing on the victim of the evil. And as one of her duties to help the innocent ones, she plans on helping the victim.

With that, she dashed towards the space ship, owned by the space pirates, making sure she wasn't noticed before blinding their vision with light as a distraction and to give time for the ally to hide and plan for an escape.

After they hid somewhere safe, she went back to her dark space immediately before her blinding light disappears.

"I swear to the moon, the stars, the sun, the jupiter, mars, venus, earth, saturn, uranus, mercury, neptune, milky way, black holes, and asteroids— if they keep messing around the galaxy, I'm going to crush them for sure. "

She groaned as she reached her hiding place, and her eyelids started to feel heavy. Before she even knew it, she fell into deep slumber.

'Target lost' was displayed on a screen, making the villain snap in frustration.

"Where did they go?!"

The creature asked, his voice laced with anger as he also cursed for who in the galaxy blinded their vision with light.

"Commander, that light just now— what was that?"

"I don't know either, Motobot. But we'll find that out sooner or later. For now, we are trapped here. It looks like we will have to contact Earth's mightiest superhero; Boboiboy."

I deeply apologize if it's short and boring— my brain did not start braining. Jkjk

I just need to get more ideas to make it exciting— but I don't want to keep you guys waiting for too long.😭 I'd totally feel bad if I do that.

This will be also edited when I spot some errors here or when I feel like adding something.

My head hurts rn and it's 12am, I still need to attend my neighbor's birthday later. (I'm still probably gonna continue writing a draft for the 2nd chapter, though.) I feel so new writing a fanfic lmao.💩

Have a great day ahead! Lots of love<33

—Azlin Beaufort