2

"A ring?"

"I actually found and bought this from a random stall, this accessory reminds me of you so..."

"Thank you, ———. This gift means a lot to me, and I will make sure that I treasure it for as long as I live, no matter how long that may be."

...

Stars, planets, comets, meteorites, and even black holes- the beauty of the galaxy never fails to amaze me.

Everything that surrounded space are always so mesmerizing, I always use my telescope just to see them with my very own eyes and even paint them.

But wouldn't it be more better to be outside of the earth and explore around the galaxy instead?

Will there be aliens out there? Are they even real?

Is it possible to reach the stars?

Curiosity kills the cat, they say.

But death doesn't right now, as long as I can be more close to the fascinating galaxy.

...

Crimson flames, ashes, and unconscious bodies surrounded the little girl and her so called home, her wide [Eye Color] eyes landing at the sight of her mother's body, even her neighbors'— lying on the burnt ground.

"Mother..?"

Are they pulling pranks again? Well, perhaps not anymore.

Screams of fear and cries from children and adults reached her ears.

Everything was a mess.

Just what are those creatures?

Why are they destroying everything and causing chaos?

Just what did we, humans, do to you?

That was what she wanted to ask, but nothing escaped her mouth.

Her small figure stood there, frozen.

What should I do?

Is there even a way to save them?

But what could a young mere child like her do in a situation like this?

...

'Do you wish to sign a contract, dear child?'

'A contract?'

'If you sign this contract, you will be able to save everyone and this world from the evil, but in exchange for some things you cherish.'

'...'

'So, tell me. What is your answer?'

'If it's the only way to save them from evil, then—'

'I'm willing to sign it.'

'Very well. Contract has been signed, I wish you the best, young one.'

I was too focused on planning how to save everyone to the point that I forgot about the price of the contract.

...

Sharp breaths escaped the [Hair color] haired girl's lips as a single drop of sweat run down her forehead. Her vision meeting the same old dark place.

"That dream again..."

She groaned and wiped the sweat off her forehead before her eyes landed on the ring on her finger.

She started to wander deep in her mind, searching for clues- only to receive a headache.

Her mind wandered off to the dream she just had, but everything suddenly went blur causing her head to ache more.

She just dreamed that again not even a minute ago and now she can't remember everything happened from her dreamland?

"Not fair..."

The young girl grunted in frustration, her lips forming into a tiny pout as she massage her forehead.

...

"So what you're trying to say is- some stranger from the galaxy helped you by blinding the visions of the space pirates with light to buy you time to escape?"

The sphere shaped floating yellow robot, known as Ochobot, spoke.

"Yes. It might seem like it's only a small help, but to me and Motobot, it was enough to give us time to prepare for an escape."

Ciciko nodded, sipping on the drink that Tok Aba serves.

"That stranger was swift, I never got to see their appearance— only fading trails of stardust."

Motobot, despite only getting a tiny bit of information- cheered at his new achievement.

The two young superheros listened carefully on the conversation, curious of this mysterious stranger.

"A mysterious person from the galaxy... Fading trails of stardust... Blinding light..."

Ochobot muttered, scanning through the details and information the robot saved.

"What are you doing, Ochobot?"

Boboiboy questioned, both him and his friend staring at Ochobot in confusion.

"I'm scanning through the informations I saved- and... Found it!"

Ochobot chirped.

"The fading trail of stardust, a mysterious person from the galaxy, the blinding light, that stranger was-"

"The galaxy's guardian."

-

Hi hi! 2nd chapter is finally out!

I'm surprised that I managed to write more than 800 words in a chapter but never in essays.😭

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! I'm happy that people are reading this even if it's just a few! (It fills my heart with so much joy.<33)

Will update again tomorrow after farming in genshin! (Help I just ate a cupcake with icing and now my tooth hurts like 💩.) Have a great day ahead and Merry Christmas, lovelies!💌

Status: under heavy editing!