New Year Special!

It was almost time to celebrate for the upcoming new year, a group of youngsters gathered to celebrate them together before it ends.

"That's—"

They stared at the boxes that was placed on the ground, and one in the [Hair Color] haired girl's grasps.

"A lot."

Ying and Boboiboy commented.

"Oh... Did I buy too much?"

[Name] frowned, her gaze now fixated from the box full with firecrackers down to the ground.

The sight made them panic, and they tried to assure the young girl.

"No, not at all! These are enough—"

"Oh, firecrackers! How lovely, mind sharing some for us, little one?"

There stood a familiar platinum blonde haired lady, dragging a certain dark purple haired individual by the collar.

"Don't drag me into your childish activities, Seren."

Kaizo grumbled, glaring at the younger lady in front of him.

"You're no fun, cap. Where's the fun in celebrating new year without firecrackers?"

"I'll burn your laboratory if you don't stop dragging me by the collar."

"..."

Seren stayed in silence for a moment before letting the humanoid alien go.

No, she's not going to let him destroy her laboratory, never.

She cleared her throat and parted her lips to speak again.

"So, as I was saying— you wouldn't mind sharing some, right?"

With that, [Name] snapped out of her daze and handed out the box of firecrackers to the platinum blonde haired lady.

"Considering that I've bought too many, you can have a box of them."

The young adult gasped, excitement rushing through her.

"Dear me— thanks a lot, this is why you're my favorite."

Fang stood there, shocked at the betrayal, it felt like he was shot by an arrow.

"No problem, big sis Seren."

The lady fought back a squeal, being called as big sis instead of 'ms.' sure leaves quite a big impact on her heart.

"Well, we'll be taking our leave! Have fun, young ones! And be careful of playing with fire crackers, wouldn't want anything or anyone to get burnt!"

"Hurry up, cap! Or I'll have to drag you by the collar again."

"Do you wish for your laboratory to be destroyed?"

"... No. Definitely not."

And with that, the two besties left the group to set the rest up for their celebration.

"They sure get along very well."
[Name] hummed.

"That's just how their friendship works."

Boboiboy responded with an awkward laugh, and Gopal along with the two female superheroes nodded in agreement.

"We should set everything up before new year starts— wait, where's Fang?"

Ying questioned, and they all, except Fang, turned around to see fang sulking on the corner.

"Sister Seren, you said I'm the one you favor the most..."