Poppy

She cried as Branch wailed, reaching for the collapsed tunnel.

She carried Branch as she ran, "It's okay! Branch it's gonna be okay!"

Branch only cried as he nuzzled into her, "V-Vivaaaaa!" He wailed.

Creek ran up beside them, obviously concerned, "Branch? What happened?"

Branch could only cry as Poppy explained, "Viva got...she got trapped when the tunnel collapsed!" Tears streamed down her face as she held Branch tight.

Creek paled, "Oh man...I'm so so sorry you guys.."

Poppy cried as she ran, not setting Branch down, "I'm m-more worried about Branch.." she whimpered.

Creek sighed as he stared at Branch, "Yeah...me too.."

They ran by King Peppy who froze, "Branch? Poppy?! Creek? Where's Viva?!" He yelled after them.

Creek turned and ran backwards, keeping pace with Poppy, "A tunnel collapsed on her! We've gotta get Branch outta here!"

King Peppy gave a small nod as he teared up, "Poppy! Take good care of your little brother!"

Creek turned back around to face forward as Poppy yelled, "I always will!"

King Peppy then ran back into the tunnel, helping other trolls as he goes.

When he makes it to the collapsed tunnel, he begins to dig.

After a few minutes, he saw a pink hug time bracelet and he winced.

He picked up the bracelet, turned back around and ran.

Then Branch screamed and he froze in terror.

That scream was not only pure terror, but it sounded so traumatized as well.

He sped up, picking up trolls who couldn't run as he went.

When he finally escaped he looked around for Creek, Poppy, and Branch.

When he saw them he hurried over, "Branch, what happened?"

Creek was silently crying as he pulled Branch close.

Poppy was sobbing as she tried to explain, "W-We were running, and-and the bergens got through the g-ground right behind Creek and I, and Branch...oh my God! Dad you have to get the blood off of us!" She cried.

King Peppy froze and looked at Branch who had blood splattered on his face as he cried.

As Branch cried, Creek held him tight and rubbed his back, then Creek gave a slightly demented smile, "A-At least we p-protected him, right...?"

King Peppy nodded sadly, "Let's go everyone! Time to go find a new home!"

King Peppy couldn't believe it..

His oldest was gone, probably dead. (Viva.)

His second oldest was becoming a bit crazy. (Creek.)

His second youngest was terrified. (Poppy.)

And his youngest was not only traumatized, but also seemed to be going crazy, and not only that but his skin is a very dark grey now! (Branch.)

He stayed in the back with them and spoke gently to his remaining children, adopted or not, they were his babies.