Brandy

When her husband's brothers showed up she didn't expect one of them to be so...small..

Sure all trolls were small to the Vacayers, a lot smaller then the Vacayers! But Branch is quite small for his age apparently.

That's what Bruce had said.

So now she was concerned.

She watched as her children ran to meet their uncles.

One of them gently grabbed Branch and she watched as the little troll froze in fear.

"Put him down sweetie.." she said calmly.

This situation needed a calm and subtle approach.

The child didn't listen and tightened their grip.

Brandy watched as Poppy became very concerned.

"Excuse me, please listen to your mother.." Poppy spoke quietly, obviously trying to keep the situation quiet.

Branch began to squirm.

The child squeezed tighter and apparently enough was enough for the little troll as he began to scream.

"BERGEN! I TOLD YOU POPPY! I TOLD YOU! THEY TURNED ON US! HELP! HELP!" Branch screamed, obviously desperate for help.

Poppy winced, "Oh man, Branch! Branch calm down buddy! It'll be okay! You're not being held by a bergen! I promise you!"

Branch continued to scream as his brothers looked over, deeply concerned.

Brandy finally had enough and picked up the child.

She forced them to let go of Branch then sent them to their room.

She carefully set Branch down, "Are you okay, dear?" She asked softly.

Branch was shaking as Poppy and Tiny hugged him loosely.

Brandy was very concerned as she watched them, "Oh dear.."

They stopped hugging him and Poppy looked up, "Sorry, Branch is...traumatized..."

Brandy shook her head, "It's okay, I understand.."