DJ Suki

Branch turned twelve today!

Poppy and Creek had asked her to take their baby sibling out on a walk while they set up his little birthday party.

So DJ decided to take him on a walk around the village.

She held his hand as they walked, ignoring the whispers.

She quietly took him to a nice little restaurant and smiled at him, "Are you hungry?"

Branch looked at her and stood on his tippy toes as he began to bounce, he smiled at her so she figured that he was very hungry!

DJ smiled at him, at age ten he had gotten diagnosed with autism, and ever since then he'd stopped masking it, which made them all proud.

But it pissed DJ off when the other trolls would make fun of Branch.

Branch simply ignored them though.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked holding up a menu to him.

Branch pointed and she nodded, it was a small meal but at least it was something.

The kid who called him fat really messed up his eating habits. Bad.

DJ smiled and ordered their food, still holding Branch's hand as he bounced happily in place.

As they waited, a random troll came up to them.

"Why is he bouncing like that?" They asked.

DJ smiled, "He's autistic, bouncing helps him with his emotions and it soothes him."

The troll looked skeptical, "How do you know he's ACTUALLY autistic?"

DJ frowned, "Ma'am please leave us alone. We've done research, he's been professionally diagnosed. Please go away, you'll make him uncomfortable."

The troll scoffed and reached for Branch's other hand.

DJ smacked their hand away with narrowed eyes, "Don't. Touch. Him." She hissed.

The troll looked shocked, "Did you just hit me?" She asked.

DJ scowled, "I did. Are you gonna be a whiny baby about it?"

The troll put a hand over her heart, "Why I never!"

DJ grinned and covered Branch's ears, "Kindly fuck off. Go be a bitch somewhere else."

The troll was shocked at the language and gasped, then she slowly walked away from the angered teen.

Once she was gone, DJ smiled and moved her hands away from Branch's ears, she grabbed his hand again and soon they got their food and they ate.