BroZone

It had been a few weeks, Floyd had gotten much better then he had been.

He's well enough to take walks around pop village as long as he's careful and he has at least one person with him at all times.

Today was a day when it was just him and all of his biological brothers walking around.

Some trolls would openly stare at them while others would turn and whisper to eachother.

But today one of them spoke up, "Why are you guys with that little freak?" He asked.

BroZone stopped and froze as the older four looked at Branch.

Branch shied away from them and it hurt their hearts to see him do that.

JD turned to the person who spoke, "How dare you call our baby brother a freak."

Bruce crossed his arms, "Bitty B is much better then you."

Clay didn't even look at him as he hugged Branch.

Floyd was pissed off as he stared at the man who had the audacity to call his brother a freak.

Floyd began to storm towards the man but JD held him back, he spun around ready to fight JD but his oldest brother picked him up and carried him towards the man, "I didn't want you to loose your energy before you even started." He said simply as he set Floyd down and took a few steps back.

Floyd nodded to him and began screaming at the man, "HOW DARE YOU CALL OUR BABY BROTHER A FREAK?! HE'S WAY NICER THEN YOU! AND GUESS WHAT?! FROM WHAT I HEARD, HE'S SAVED YOUR SORRY ASSES TWICE NOW! AND YOU CALL HIM A FREAK?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! I MEAN HONESTLY! HE SAVED YOUR PATHETIC LIFE AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK HIM?! I HOPE YOU DIE A MISERABLE DEATH YOU STUPID SON OF A-"

Floyd was cut off when JD scooped him up and walked back over to the group, he huffed, "Dude! I was letting him have it! Why'd you stop me?"

JD sighed, "Because Baby Branch needs our attention more then that worthless nobody does."

Floyd thought about it then nodded, "Okay.."

A few feet away Barb, Riff, and Sid Fret had watched it all happen.

"Yes! Somebody finally said what needed to be said!" Barb cheered.

"Woah..gnarly" Riff said.

Sid Fret just grinned widely.