Basketball

"Hey, Hanni unnie," Hyein calls from the middle of her bed, scrolling through a few posts on Instagram while her older friend was screaming at her phone for the 4th time that minute. Hyein doesn't mind the screaming part, she'd much rather not get involved between Hanni and her gaming obsession.

"What is it?" She replies, not taking her eyes off the object of her frustration which Hyein's sure she might end up throwing out the window if this persists for the rest of their evening.

The younger girl sat up, "Who do you think would win in a basketball game, our group or Le Sserafim?" 

Hanni furrowed her brows at the question, "Obviously them," her reply was quick, it's as if it was a question she had answered multiple times before, except, nobody has ever asked her that and the thought never crossed her mind either.

"How are you so sure? Aren't you supposed to be on our side here?" Hyein gasped in betrayal.

"I'm not siding with them, they're just more experienced if you think about it properly," Hanni points out, her thumbs moving furiously on her screen, still not done yet with the game.

"But we could work harder, I'm sure Minji unnie would be good at it!" 

"Hyein, let's be for real here, Minji can't look at women in the eyes, Haerin has the reaction time of a 5 year old when it comes to games, Danielle would literally trip on her own two feet or accidentally pass the ball to to them, you can't do it alone against all 5 of them," she reasons.

"...Ok, I get your point now," Hyein says, defeated.

"What's up with the sudden thought? AH YOU FU- FLUFFING BASKETBALL," she cut out her own sentence by screaming at one of the players in the game, not like they can hear her anyway.

"I saw a tweet that asked the question, went to the comments and they all said Le Sserafim would win and," she checks her phone, "they also said something about Sakura teaching LeBron James how to play? I'm not sure what's going on here but we're at the disadvantage".

Hanni chuckled the last comment, "That would actually make sense in some way," she sighed loudly after that which means she lost the game.

"Wait, you said everyone's weakness but not yours," Hyein gave a cheeky smile, she already knows what the answer to that was.

"I'm not going to say it and you wont make me."