Morning cuddles

Waking up in the morning can be very hard and as to why Haerin, Hyein, and Danielle ended up sleeping until 11:30 a.m., well... here's your answer:

Haerin wakes up earlier that morning because of her natural body clock and sits up then she looks over to the girl sleeping next to her and hesitates for a bit to wake her up because she looks so cozy in the shared blanket. The Korean girl hated to disturb her when she was like this. 

She brushes the girl's hair away from her face to get a better look, smiling at the mere thought of her being hers. Not literally, like romantically. They're girlfriends.

Now she seriously doesn't want to get up and just stay in bed all day with her precious love. Haerin cups her cheek and Danielle fluttered her eyes open sleepily, her lips curving up a little, feeling the warmth of Haerin's hand.

The cat-like girl wonders if it was illegal to make someone feel a rush of fluffy emotions so early in the morning because she could almost swear this is dangerous for her heart. Neither of them said anything but the message was clear, Haerin was waking her up for practice. 

Danielle also sits up and shakes her head slowly, trying to send Haerin a signal then leans forward on the girl's lap. Haerin tilts her head in confusion, patting the older girl's head affectionately, she figured it out soon enough and was very pleased with the reminder. 

They didn't have practice that day so they could sleep in, Haerin feels like she's on cloud nine but the emotions weren't strong enough to make her not feel drowsy. Suddenly, Danielle pushes her down back to the bed and nuzzles her face on the girl's front.

On instinct, Haerin wrapped her arms around Danielle. They wiggled around a little to get into a more comfortable position to cuddle and that's when they heard the door open and footsteps, a sluggish Hyein appeared then laid in between them.

They compromised and let Hyein sleep in between, Danielle crosses her leg over Hyein's while Haerin just scoots closer to hug the younger girl and so they ended up sleeping like that. All three parties were happy with it.

Not a single word was said in the entire room but they didn't needed them, the silence was perfect for the situation.