Pizza?

"What are you making?" Hanni asks Hyein as soon as she steps into the kitchen.

Hyein honestly had no clue either, she's been scrolling through her phone for recipes and cooking ideas for her big sister because she was taking an extra day of work and as a good little sister, she wanted to make dinner for her, aka Minji but she still doesn't know what to make.

As for Hanni, Minji decided that Hyein needed someone to look after her even though she was already 15 and going to turn 16 in just a few months. She didn't mind Hanni staying over but she did mind being treated like a little kid, she knows Minji is just protective when it comes to her but being coddled is not fun.

"I don't know yet," she glanced at her then looked back down at her phone, "I'm trying to make dinner for us," she explained herself.

The shorter girl walked closer, "I was planning on ordering pizza but if you're making something then we can make dinner together," Hanni offered.

"Oh wait, we could make pizza," Hyein eyes lit up, if you looked very closely, you could almost see a lightbulb, floating on her head, "Making the dough will be hard but we can use the dough maker."

Another figure walked in the kitchen, "Hanni, are you ordering the pizza or am I doing it?" It was Danielle with her phone in hand. She looks at the two of them, "What's going on here?"

"We're not going to order pizza cause Hyein wants to make it instead."

If you're wondering why Danielle is also here, she and Hanni pretty much comes in a package, one cannot simply exist without the other -or to put it normally, they're besties and Danielle had nothing to do that day.

Hyein doesn't mind the other girl either, they both have known each other for a while now since her big sister are bestfriends with Danielle and Hanni, well, or at least they used to be best friends, Hanni and Minji started going out a few months earlier so technically, Hanni is also her older sister, just not legally yet.

But then again, Danielle and Hanni are also like sisters so doesn't that makes them all sisters? Well, never mind that, they have a pizza to make right now, multiple probably.

"Can I join?" Danielle asks hopingly, hopping over to them.

"Sure, I don't know how to make a pizza but I've got the recipe here and by the looks of it, we have all the ingredients," Hyein states out.

"It's ok, I'm sure we can figure it out," Danielle gave her a bright smile.

"Come to think of it, does making pizza counts as baking or cooking?" 

"Isn't it just 'making'? I've never heard anyone call it anything else"

Ok, so maybe they can't really figure it out but who cares? It's their pizza.

----

Minji drags her feet into her own house, feeling too tired to function. She was curious as to why nobody was in the living room but she didn't want to think about it right now, making herself comfortable on the couch before smelling something burning from the kitchen, then a scream.

On instinct, her body got up and rushed to the smell only to find her girlfriend, her sister and her bestfriend peeling off cheese from the stove. 

"Umm, welcome back?"