Loosing with you

Minji felt giddy after practice because Hanni said that she'd take her out on a date, just the two of them. She had mapped out all the possible date ideas Hanni had planned for them that afternoon but nothing she thought of was near the kind of place she brought her to —a cyber cafe.

Of all the romantic options she could have chosen, the iPhone chose this place. A place full of wires and gamers who looked like they hadn't showered in a few days or maybe even weeks, making Minji question her taste in women all over again. Hanni is lucky she's cute or else Minji would've straight up left the room and just waited outside until she came out.

Turns out, Hanni didn't mean 'taking her out on a date' as 'date', just a hanging out session between two lovers but doesn't that counts as a date already? It's a good thing Hanni had an explanation as to why she chose this particular spot. 

She saw a multiplayer game in an advertisement somewhere and thought it would be great if she and Minji could play it together and since they didn't have gaming equipment back at their dorm, she looked up cyber cafes they could visit. She just wanted to play with Minji.

With such an clever and adorable excuse, Minji could never say no to it. 

But the thing is, Hanni keeps making them lose. No matter how quickly she moves the mouse or clicks on the keyboard, the result is still the same. Minji on the other hand is already getting the hang of it, settling her part with ease. She even had time to check Hanni's progress and guide her through the game.

Eventually, Hanni gave up. "I think I like this game. I wonder how the next level is like," Minji says, leaning back on the gaming chair and turns to Hanni.

"Sorry I keep messing up, maybe you should bring Hyein here instead," Hanni copies her actions, disappointment evident in her voice.

"Don't be silly, kids can't enter here," she points out the age requirement shown on the counter.

The iPhone scoffs, "Bring Dani then"

"Isn't  her skills also on your level?" Minji jokes.

"Ask Yunjin or literally anyone else then," Hanni was getting annoyed at her girlfriend's jokes, she's actually upset she's the reason Minji can't get to the next level.

"I don't want to"

"Why so?" the shorter girl asks.

"Because I don't mind loosing over and over again if it's with you," she says genuinely, it's a bit hard to believe that the most competitive member of NewJeans is fine with loosing but anything for the Vietnamese girl I guess. That's how whipped she is.

Hanni feels her cheeks warm up, "You're such a flirt," she smacks her arm, no longer feeling down.

"Only for you," Minji replies and takes Hanni's hand into her own and kisses the back of her hand, earning another smack, on her hand this time.