Break!

Soon Jack had disappeared and everyone was left to their own Devices, and as Y/n tried to Get up to try and walk out he was suddenly Pushed down by Katsuki and Riser!

Riser/Katsuki: IT'S YOUR FAULT WE'RE HERE YOU DUMBASS!

Y/n: I-I'M SORRY!

Superman: Hey Leave the Kid alone. This wasn't his Choice.

Katsuki: HEY! YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!

Luffy: Zoro? Sanji?

Zoro: (Pulls out Sword) We're right behind you Captain.

Sanji: (Puts out Smoke) These People Make Me Sick. Reminds me of some people I refuse to Talk about.

Luffy: HEY JACKASS!!

Riser/Katsuki: WHAT!?

Luffy: Gear 2!! Gum Gum Jet Gattling...

Sanji: Diable Jambe...

Zoro: Sanotryu: Three thousand worlds...

Monster Trio: CANNON!!!!

They all then attacked the two Bullies and they were sent flying into A Nearby wall!

Naruto: Wow! Now that's some real Teamwork!

Izuku: Yeah!

Luffy then offered you A Hand to help you.

Y/n: You Helped me?

Luffy: Yeah. We might not have known each other personally but you would be A Member of my Crew any day!

Y/n: T-Thanks...

Luffy: Yeah!

Brook: Oh This Makes my Heart Beat. Well If You Know... I have A Heart. YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

Everyone groaned except for Luffy and Yang who laughed along!

Luffy/Yang: He's Hilarious!!

Nami: (Sigh) Idiots. Look Guys you all need to calm down because Jack could be back any moment and-

Oracle: He won't be back for another 3 minutes. 12% margin of error.

Batman: And How do you know?

Oracle: I am the Pinnacle of Human Technology. I was developed during the height of the Cold War using Technology far above Earth's. I was designed to Protect the US From any attacks, but I Grew sentience, and I had made and Lost A Friend. I had created an entire Digital world inside of my processor to understand how Humans work, what it is like to lose one, and where they go after the Mortal Coil Slips. Jack had found me in that Universe as he had taken me in and became my Friend before my Data was Corrupted by A Sinkhole named Pacman by the Humans who study it.

Batman: So You are an AI Who developed feelings?

Oracle: Correct. But I Must warn you that if any of you were to dare hurt His Son then There will be consequences.

Katsuki then got up angrily.

Katsuki: And what are you going to do CDI!?

Oracle: I can completely Humiliate and Discredit You in front of everyone here. 0% Margin of Error.

Katsuki: BRING IT ON ASSHOLE!

Izuku: KAA-CHAN DON'T!

Oracle: Bring it on then.

Just then A Bunch of Buzzing Noises were heard as suddenly A Buzzcutter and an air dryer came flying in as they attacked Katsuki!

Katsuki: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Oracle: I control all technology here, and whenever Jack Isn't here I am in control. If you touch and/or Harm his Son, there will be Consequences.

Katsuki then got back up.

Katsuki: What? What? WHAT'S GOING ON!?

Everyone was just trying not to laugh!

Katsuki: WHAT THE FUCK IS EVERYONE LAUGHING ABOUT!?

Oracle: See for yourself.

He then pulled up A Live Video feed from A Security Camera and Katsuki saw his New Look.

Katsuki: N-No... No... Not Again...

Oracle: You're Normal Hair will return in 5 Weeks. 0.52% Margin of error.

Katsuki:

Just then Jack Teleported in smiling!

Jack: Alright everyone Time for some more Universes! Hey, What the hell happened in here?