Y/n Vs the Phenex Peerage! (Part 2)

You were now in Dragon Force Standing in front of Riser, Yubellenna, and Ravel, as everyone else was shocked!

Y/n: I'M ALL FIRED UP!!!

Vegeta: What the hell!? He knows Magic!

Jack: Yep. He knows all of the elemental Dragon Slayer Magics and still has room to learn Far more!

Kirito: SHIT IS GOING DOOOOOWN!!

Riser: DAMNIT! NOOOO! YOU FOOL! YOU CAN'T WIN! YOU HAVE NO POWER! YOU HAVE NO CLASS! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO WIN!

Y/n: Heh, I Have A Reason to win. TO KICK YOUR ASS!!

Riser: RAVEL BE MY HUMAN SHIELD!!

Ravel: BUT I DON'T WANNA-

Riser: DON'T YOU DARE DISREPECT ME BITCH!!

Riser then Slapped Ravel across the Face!!

Yang:

Ruby was now forced to hold her back as everyone was Steamed at Riser!

Vegeta: BASTARD! If I ever did that to my Brother I would never forgive myself!!

Universe 7 Team: ...

Krillin: Wait, you have A Brother?

Vegeta: Had A Brother. I blew him up during Christmas. Long story.

Krillin: ... You did what Now?

Riser: TAKE THIS!!!

He then Created A Giant Fireball, which grew bigger and bigger until it Grew to the Size of A Mountian!

Riser: BIGGER!! BIGGER!! BIGGER!!! Perfect.

He then Launched it Towards you but you smiled. You Just Began to suck it all down Like Kirby and suddenly A Giant Pair of Wings made out of Fire came out your back as Your eyes turned Yellow and Reptilian!

Y/n: NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!! Earth Dragon Double Talon!!

Riser: WHAT!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

You had Dropped-kicked him in the face sending him flying, into the Stands, as you charged towards him!

Y/n: TAKE THIS ASSHOLE! Sky-Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame!!

Riser: TAKE THIS!

He then Launched his Giant fireball as well but you fused yours in Sky Dragon Slayer Magic and Blew him away!

Riser: STOP THAT! STOP... NOT... DYING!

Y/n: PATHETIC!

Riser: Me? Pathetic!? How!?

Y/n: You don't realize it don't you? You're Pathetic because You act Like an Alpha male but you hide behind your meat shields you call your peerage instead of fighting yourself and then try to force yourself on Rias. You're not A Man to begin with. You're A Creepy, Perverted, Beta-Male... Chicken.

Riser: Say. That. Again.

Y/n: Chicken.

Riser: DIE!!!!!

He then began firing Dozens of Giant Fire Balls at you but you just smiled and summoned your Fire Wings as you tapped into A Fraction of your Super Saiyajin Universal form!

Y/n: NO! YOU DIE YOU BETA-MALE FUCKING CHURCH'S CHICKEN-ASS PERVERTED SEXIST PIG!!!!!

Jack: Oh My Son is already an Insult Master. I'm Proud of him.

Oracle: You are Crying.

Jack: N-No, I'm not... S-Shut up...

Y/n DIE!!!! ELEMENTAL DRAGON FIST!!!!

You Then Jumped your Back toward the Blast as you Began to shoot out A Fire Breath and began Launching yourself towards Riser, as you combined all of your elements into a fist attack!!

Riser: IT DOSEN'T MATTER!! I'LL BLOCK IT!!

Y/n: NO YOU WON'T!!

Suddenly Everyone Saw A Visage of A Giant Dragon appear Behind you as you slammed your fist into Riser's Chest Sending Fire, Rock, Water, Air, and Lightning coming out the other Side and Riser fell to the ground defeated, and punched Nearly to Vaproization!

Goku: Wow!! That seems very Familiar!

Piccolo: Yeah... Familiar.

He then remembered when Goku Punched through his Dad's chest like what you did.

Ravel: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: Ravel are you Okay?

Ravel: (Blushing) Oh, I am. Thank you. Please Take this as A Reward.

She then pecked you on the cheek.

Y/n: (Blushing) Uh...

Yubellena: Well I Guess the rules are the Rules.

Y/n: (Blushing) W-What rules?

Yubellena: You were able to defeat us all single handedly. By the rules we are all now your peerage instead of Risers. We are now the L/n Peerage.

Y/n:

Jack: THAT'S MY BOY!! HE'S WINNIN SON!!