A Calamaty

A\N : I'll skip some things and go directly to the war. Although, Myulon able to come with Youm joining her party. Honami still finds her suspicious but Arisu dismissed it, as she is too much overconfident in herself that she'll take care of everything. I'll speed runs the things in this chapter. Please Enjoy.

3rd Person POV :

Inside the Farmas Kingdom, who is the gateway to the Western Nations. They alone make a trade deal with Dwargon Kingdom alone. They have been a great economy power, however, that was before Tempest was formed. Inside the castle, the king of this country is with other important nobles and some important people of kingdom.

They all are discussing rather a vital detail regarding their kingdom. There is a big table present in there, where the king Edomalis Farmas resides on the main seat others are at the sides.

"According to our intel of finance minister, the losses we are incuiring are too much. Its all because of the nation Tempest."

He is the kingdom major and only chief sorcerror and strongest man named Razen.

"Tempest? Their presence alone is something we can't ignore. Although, if we bring them under our control, Farmas will become the greatest nation in the west." said Edomalis.

"That's true your majesty." said one of the nobles.

"Farmas will be unstopable after that." said the other one.

"Although, if they are a threat to humans, then we have to eliminate them."

He is a man with pride as he is secoon only to Razen named Flogan. Farmas Royal knights templar.

"What are your thoughts ArchBishop Reihim? What's the Western Chruch think of all this?" asked the king.

"The stance of the Chruch is unchanged. The elemination of monsters is crucial to the Luminas." said Riehim.

"Are you saying what am I thinking Riehim-san?" asked the other one.

"I think we should wait and observe for the time being." said one.

He is old and his hair is white due to his old age. Although, he always thinks about the country and its safety before anything.

"Don't worry, I already have the aggrement. Besides, A country of monsters? There is no doubt about it. Let us prepare ourselves, this crusade will be our jusade bellum."

"Hahaha! I see. Then Razen, prepare everyone for the final act. I myself will take the lead and conquer this monster country. The whealth of that country will soon will mine." said the king.

"As you wish, Majesty."

Then the Farmas main people started arranging their things to start their march towards Tempest. Inside a room, seven otherwolders are staying waiting for Razen. There's only six of them present at the moment. Three are casually chatting while one is serving food to a blue haired girl and a green hair boy.

"Oii Albert! Give me too." said a black hair boy named Shogo Tagachi.

"No. I only take orders from the boss." said Albert.

"Tch! He and his stupid boss!" said the other girl named Kirara Mizutani.

"Say that to Ryueen-san face, if you can!" said Ishizaki.

"Now now, don't need to fight. Right, Ibuki-san?" said the third boy named Kyoka Tachibana.

"Tch! Don't ask me. He is a bastard." said Ibuki.