The Chat: Protagnist's Parents

Touch her, You die Group Chat

Warner: Why do we have to talk about our parents? Specifically, our fathers?

Percy: Unfortunately, the author stated it was a form of therapy.

Warner: I hate this.

Cardan: I should've been drunk instead of discussing my family. I mean I have better things to do.

Kenji: Like what, Tinkerbell?

Cardan: Don't call me that, Kenji. Anyway, picking up new clothes in Mortal Realm, well, Portland.

Warner: Do you want me to go with you?

Kenji: Huh 😨?!?

Cardan: Why not, Jude and your wife, Juliette did state you have good taste in fashion.

Kenji: I'm suddenly betrayed. My two best friends backstabbing me! 😭😭😭😭.

Warner: You're so dramatic, Kishimoto.

Cardan: Kenji, since I cannot lie. Warner has good taste in fashion and I love looking glamorous. Besides, last time we went together. You end up going to Disney's stores and buying the Tangled shirts and materials.

Kenji: Hey!

Warner: Why am I not surprised?

Kaz: That's the same thing I asked myself with Jesper and his nonsense.

Jesper: It was one time!

Wylan: Please stop fighting the author did state if we didn't do it, she would tell Warner's, Kenji's, Cardan's, and Kaz's secrets to the girls.

Warner: Pardon me?!

Kenji: That sadistic girl!

Cardan: Jude will never look at me again!

Kaz: She's baffling, there's no way she wouldn't.

Percy: She did add that if you wouldn't believe her, then why there's a paper with Inej's name?

Cardan: DEJA VU 😅😅😅😅.

Kaz:......Fine.

Jesper: That's settled. Kenji, you go first since your childhood isn't as messed up as ours.

Kenji: Huh?! You- Nevermind! Okay. My parents died when I was seven because the system didn't do anything for people's race. I was living in the streets for a while until Castle found me.

Wylan: That's sad.

Percy: Very sad.

Nico: Reminds me when I was living in the Underworld for decades.

Warner: That's why you're so weirdly optimistic.

Kenji: Yes, I know, Warner. But it doesn't compare to what you lived with Anderson. I mean your father-

Author: Sperm Donor.

Kenji: He was a monster.

Kenji: HUH?! YO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Kaz: Listen up, I swore I will-

(Author left Touch her, You Die Group Chat)

Warner: How she does do this?