Session: New Friends

Author's pov

"Well, damn. I didn't think they found another one," Jude was the first to spoke up, seeing her husband Cardan and his very annoying yet tolerable friend Kenji and shooter Jesper found another friend for their group.

Xander Hawthorne from The Inheritance Games and the youngest son of Hawthorne Family.

Will was happy to meet another follow Texan in the group while Warner and Kaz were mentally preparing for another headache if Xander is the same as Kenji and Jesper.

"Come on, guys. It's not most shocking thing that might happened. I mean after meeting with the Ghost of Sparta and Wolf Queen, did stunned Greeks, Romans, Norse, and Egyptians. I feel like they went to destroy another of Zeus's mess or another Pantheon," Percy adds with a half nervous expression. Warner and Kaz looked at him with some pity since he went through lot of shit because Zeus's horseshit and Prophecies.

No one why he wanted to go to New Rome and enjoyed his college days with Annabeth.

"Speaking of that, do you think she might be..." Kaz suggested, getting Percy to shake his head. "Well, it's hard to know because Norse Demigods don't have great place to be safe unlike Greek and Roman. They have the hotel but it's not that good until Magnus and Alex decided to build a center for everyone." Percy starts explaining with his arms crossed. "But that's the not problem, the problem is that she is Werewolf, not mortal and it's hard to know or even her parent," Percy sighs.

"I guess you should ask the Wolf Goddess to help you out if she knows her," Warner suggests and wondering about majestic Wolf Goddess. After all, Warner has a soft spot for animals, especially dogs.

And also, it was his first time meeting a werewolf.

"Hey, you grumps!" They turned around to the sound of Kenji's voice. Kenji had his arm over Xander with Cardan and Jesper by his side. "This is Xander! This guy builds the Star Wars's replicas! THE Star Wars's replicas! And he is a genius in math and I don't know all the answers of math!" Kenji grins while Xander looking rather shy and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yup, he is definitely an Athena kid," Percy said with a stare. Warner and Kaz looked at him and they instantly knew Xander seems to be decent and less intolerable unlike Kenji with his tantrums, Jesper with his gambling addiction, or Cardan with his wine.

He looks like a decent kid from a decent family despite his mother doesn't make up to be a mother to them and how his brothers, Grayson and Jameson are often at their throats.

"Well, welcome to our group of never-ending nonsense of Kenji Kishimoto. If he annoys you, just tell me or if Cardan gets drunk occasionally, go to his wife Jude. She's the girl with hair up-do horns with a stern expression and a knife on her hand," Warner points out where Jude is playing with her hand and wave at Xander.

Xander looked surprised before he turns to Warner and Jesper. "She reminds of Avery. I can see her and Avery being good friends," he said. 

"So, what's his book about?" Pip asked me, the author who was chilling in the sofa and reading PJO Lightening Thief book. I turned to them. "It's young adult mystery thriller romance book that centers around Avery Grambs, a high school girl whose only goal was to survive high school in order to win her scholarship for her to get the best university after living in a financial struggled environment with her half older sister Libby. But then, Xander's grandpa dies and leaves all the fortune to her. And that's where she meets Xander and his half older brothers, Jameson, Grayson, and Nash which she has to figure out why the fortune was left for her." I explained. 

"So, it's kinda of Knives Out?" Jude spoke, being besides Evangeline and Pip. "Yeah, it is. And don't think it's the dad who been fooling around. It was the mother, and that woman is the example of a terrible mother along with Avery's deadbeat of a sperm donor." I spoke with sarcasm under my tone. Pip and Jude shook their head by knowing why it was always had to be a bad parent as the main antagonist. 

Pip knew it from the movies while Jude from experiences through her foster father Madoc and the adoptive parents of Wren or better by her birth name, Suren the Queen of the Court of Teeth. 

"Anyway, it's good for the Faerie King is making friend, even Kenji and Jesper," Ravi adds which the three girls nodded. "If Cardan gets drunk again, tell me." Jude said as playing with her knife again. "Since we have a new friend, I was wondering if more characters will join. I hope we can see Red Hood again after he kidnapped Jisoo for their date, and she's in one of her missions with her six-winged angel aunt, and Yessi is coming later with her boyfriend," Will points out which me the author nodded. 

Jude soon spoke up. "Wait, that means you might include the characters of SJM books? Like Fire Breathing Bitch Queen Aelin Galathynius, High Lady of the Night Court Feyre Archeron or even Bryce Quinlan the Starborn Fae?" Pip and others were curious if I was going to put those characters until I end up making a face. 

"Hell no, if I do that, then I have to deal with Rhysand and his bullshit. Also, despite Aelin and Feyre were in the YA book before going to New Adult books, this is the section for the Young Adult characters. And I can't stand Rhysand and his stupid logic. Amren says, "Focus on becoming the High King," like bitch, do you think all High Lords would vote him as High King? Including the mortals? Lucien has more potential becoming High King with Vassa as his High Queen," I throw my hands to the air and rant about my dislike towards Rhysand. 

"Remind me why you dislike him so much?" Annabeth asked. 

"He didn't told Feyre about the dangers of her pregnancy, especially when they conceived their son in wings form and told their entire Inner Circle to not tell her until Nesta told her out of anger while the dumbass blames Nesta for that WHEN IT WAS HIS FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE! He is making Edward of Twilight looking better because of his dumbass decision," I answered after my little burst out. 

Jude and others were in 'Damn'. "Now I understand why you hate him. I feel bad for her and knowing those books where Fey can lie is very bad. I am lucky that Cardan cannot lie," Jude shook her head with her hand on her forehead. 

"Anyways, I am happy for Yessi and Jisoo for their new books and relationship. It's still surprising that Jisoo is dating Red Hood," Percy chimes in.

"I still wonder how Jason Todd managed to make the Queen of the Dead to like him? I'm not saying that Park doesn't feel anything for being the daughter of a Death God and I am not trying to offend demigods of the dead." Kaz looks at Nico and Hazel who give the look of okay. He knew well Nico and Hazel are the demigod children of Hades/Pluto, the King of the Underworld and God of the Dead.

And also, Jason Todd the Red Hood is the deadliest vigilante in Gotham and known as Batman's Greatest Failure.

The Second Robin who was killed by the Joker and revived by Ra's Al Ghul through the Lazarus's Pit.

He died and yet, he is in a relationship with Death herself, the Queen of the Dead Park Jisoo. A strange relationship between them.

"Well, either way, if he makes her happy, then it's fine I guess," Nico said.

"Guys! Nazeera and I hack into the author's Google docs! She has the daughter of Hera in her new book!" Nina shouted cross the room with Nazeera holding her laptop.

"OH FOR F-"