Session: Which Cabin Are You?

Author's pov

"I'm telling you if the Apollo God had been in our world, he could've ended the Fold with his sun god's powers for Alina not go through because of Darkling's goals," Jesper explained to Kaz and Percy who were surprised by how a magical shadow bender immortal guy managed to cast so much destruction and death of countless people for centuries.

And he thought Zeus was worse and he still is.

Kaz only rolled his eyes in disbelief before he straightened his shoulders and looked at Jesper. "As much as I would like that did happen, sadly, correct to Percy, Apollo was on his trials when he was still a human teenager with the other demigods and half-goat people," Kaz throws facts, making Jesper snorts and looks at him in disbelief.

"Yeah, he was. But the Apollo kids would help you, especially Will and Nico who is the Son of Hades," Percy added. He knew Nico and Will would take down Darkling and the Fold without a sweat.

And also, Nico has the power of the dead and darkness. He would flip Darkling.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Perseus," Jesper said with his tone a bit unimpressed despite he knew Percy saved the world multiple times by now.

He fought and killed a minotaur when he was 12 years old. And that didn't stop from there, he fought and won against Ares the God of War and Bloodlust.

He did the most impossible things at a young age, enough to impress them.

Even Jude and Warner are impressed with how many monsters, titans, and even Gods he fought.

"Are you sure she's not a Venus daughter?" Percy soon heard a familiar voice, he and the other Crows turned around and saw one of his friends from Hunters of Artemis and formerly Praetor from Camp Jupiter, Reyna Avila Ramirez Arellano the Daughter of Bellona and Hunter of Artemis/Diana.

She was talking with Evangeline, Jude, Cardan, Piper McLean (Daughter of Aphrodite), Annabeth, Inej, Nazeera, Samira, and Juliette.

"Reyna, she isn't. She just looks like a fairytale princess from a romantic fantasy novel," Annabeth explains, having her hand out to Evangeline who was confused along with Jude and Cardan.

Reyna looks at Evangeline with her black eyes in an intense stare, enough to make Evangeline a little awkward.

"Nah, she does look like a Daughter of Venus or in Greece, Daughter of Aphrodite. I mean are you sure, she's not? Venus/Aphrodite would definitely adore her princess's looks and she rose gold hair," Reyna points out after breaking her stare from Evangeline. "Now you mention it, yeah, my Mom would adore your princess's looks and your hair the most," Piper adds while looking at Evangeline.

She knew well her mother, after all, Aphrodite was the Greek Goddess of Beauty and Love which is it's a funny thing since Evangeline embodied a fairytale's beauty and love.

"I didn't think Evangeline would figure as the daughter of the Goddess of Beauty and Love until now," Jude muttered before Cardan chimed in. "Oh-Oh, my turn! Which House do you think I might be from? From your camp of Demigods," Cardan asked.

Annabeth looks at him up and down as she mentally analyzes Cardan from his personality and his traits.

"He would definitely be a Son of Dionysus judging by how much he drinks wine and his similarities with Mr D," Annabeth says after analyzing him. "Also, it's Cabins, Fairy King. We're not Hogwarts or Ilvermorny," Annabeth corrects him, Cardan elegantly snorts and shrugs his shoulders.

He read the Harry Potter series, and he found out he is a Ravenclaw while Jude is a Slytherin.

He already knows Evangeline is Hufflepuff since it's obvious.