Session: New Year's Resolutions

It was a normal day for our young adult book prototypes.

Or so it was.

"You got to be kidding? Your New Year's Resolution is Tangled 2?" Jesper asked in disbelief after seeing the list of Kenji's New Year's Resolutions.

Kenji gave a big smile and uttered 'Yup' optimistically, making both Jesper, Wylan, and Will (Demigod son of the Greek Sun God Apollo), Evangeline, Pippa "Pip" Fitz-Amobi, and Cardan.

"Kenji, I don't think there will be a Tangled 2."-Evangeline

"You don't know that, Eva. I believe it will,"-Kenji

"I and Wylan might have dyslexia but we're pretty sure that there won't be a Tangled 2."-Will

"Me too,"-Wylan

"Even I think there won't be Tangled 2 despite they ended the series years ago," Pip adds. Kenji shot a frown on his face and nearly groaned in disappointment. He wanted a Tangled sequel so badly along with the live-action.

But sadly, he couldn't have it.

"Fine! But I still have hope for the live-action adaptation! It might be as good as One Piece or The Hunger Games," Kenji declared with determination and hope which made Cardan snort. "Cardan!" Kenji nearly shouts enough for Cardan to make a face.

"Kenji, I will be honest because you know I cannot lie. When was the last time Disney made a good live-action adaption film? The Little Mermaid was somehow good despite people being fools, Cinderella was nice, Beauty and the Beast okay, I suppose, Aladdin had some flaws but was good and Maleficent and Maleficent the Mistress of Evil was something else. Also, didn't Archer girl supposed to have the same skin tone as Jude?" Cardan rants with his thoughts, answers, and questions enough to make Jesper nearly drop his jaw before smacking his hand to his mouth to prevent him from laughing.

Will uttered 'Damn' while Evangeline, Pip, and Wylan were stunned by it.

No wonder why Cardan is the High King of Elfhame. It might be Jude who has the intellect on politics and control but Cardan is clever and of course, he is literally being raised by his wife.

"Tinkerbell, I am stunned by your words." Kenji breathlessly said with his eyebrows up.

"Don't call me that but yes, I am smart. And I hope to get praise from Jude. Also, this year, I and Jude as adult and rulers of Elfhame in the book of Oak and Child Queen of the Court of Teeth. I am literally amazed Oak got himself kidnapped by a violent woman. I knew he was my nephew," Cardan proudly says with his hand on his chest and shrugging his shoulders in a good mood posture.

"Wait, what?" Kenji uttered before Wylan put his hand on his shoulder and gave him the look. "Let's say the Greenbriar Family, the current Greenbriars have an odd strange for girls. Very odd strange." Wylan replied with the word odd twice again.

He knew damn well that Jude was the definition of the "Actress of your Bad Dreams" Taylor's version.

Jude can be everyone's villain if she wants since she can be as bad as everyone wants her to be.

But thankfully, she does have some of her humanity and she does have Cardan and Evangeline with her.

Evangeline is a better sister to Jude along with Vivi than Taryn.

Honestly, who names their daughter Taryn?

It's the weirdest name ever.

"Let me see the list since I need to read it out loud for my man and Will. I can't believe Greek and Roman Demigods can only read Greek and Latin," Jesper stated, making Will say that it's a normal thing for them along with ADHD and dyslexia.