# 𝐄𝐏 1 : 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 .

# 𝙼𝙲 : 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐇
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃

# 𝙼𝙲 : 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐇# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃

☆☆☆

shiloh was currently sat on notti's lap, her face buried into his chest. she had been bawling her eyes out for the past twenty minutes.

she was having period cramps and they hurt like a bitch.

" yo..." notti trailed off. he didn't know how to console her. " stop, cryin ma heart," he mumbled, wiping her face.

" but, ethan it hurtsss," she started crying harder, clutching the heat pack that was placed on her bare stomach.

" i know, baby, i know," he muttered, kissing her forehead. " it's gon' be okay, i promise," he reassured her, rubbing her back slowly. " you almost done, it's yo last day," he encouraged her.

ethan knew her schedule like the back of his hand. that's why he was always prepared.

" can you pass me that, e?" shiloh sniffed, pointing to her bedside table which was holding her bottle of mountain dew.

" mhm," he nodded, reaching for the bottle before passing it to his girlfriend.

she quietly thanked him as she twisted the cap, opening it. she placed it to her lips and took a sip. " you want some?" she asked him. after all, ethan had bought it for her.

" nah i'm good," he gave her a small smile.

" you sure?" she asked him. one thing notti liked about when she was on her period, was that she was really nice and caring.

she wasn't mean. sometimes she'd snap, but then she'd go back to being a sweetheart the next minute.

ethan nodded again. " okay," she smiled at him. " i'm gonna go to the bathroom," she told him, as she stood up from him. " i'll be back," she smiled as she made her way to the bathroom.

" aight, mama," he smirked, watching her ass move as she walked.

୨⎯ @thelittlej out ⎯୧