# 𝐄𝐏 10 : 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓 .

# 𝙼𝙲 : 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃

# 𝙼𝙲 : 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃

☆☆☆

" ddot, stopppp, you're actually gonna make me cry," willow frowned, tears brimming her eyes as she watched ddot laugh hysterically while clutching his stomach.

ddot reached over the table, stealing another one of her mcdonald's fries. he kept eye contact while eating it in slow-motion just to piss her off even more.

" cause how are you gonna buy me food, then eat it all right in front of my face," willow's voice cracked.

" stoppp," she whined, seeing ddot take a handful from her box of fries. " you know, what, i'm done," willow's lip quivered. she stood up from the table, and made her way to the stairs.

" wills! whea you goin?" ddot called out amusingly, a laugh threatening to fall of his lips.

" leave me alone, ddot," she muttered, running up the flight of stairs ahead of her. she turned to the left, travelling down the hallway to her room.

ddot followed after her but didn't get that far after she closed and locked the door right in front of his face.

" yo, willy, you actually crying in dea'?" ddot furrowed his eyebrows after hearing willow sniffle.

" yes, bro, i'm actually so fucking hungry, i ain't even eat all day cause i was distracted and so excited to see you after you came back from tour, and now you're here and you eat all of it," she busted into tears as she explained.

" aight, mami, i'm sorry, open tha door," ddot said softly. now he actually felt bad for her.

" no, i don't like you right now," she muttered.

" wills, man, open tha door, i'm sorry, ima buy you chipotle instead, and ima buy you them shoes you wanted and ima buy you that purse you wanted, aight, jus open tha door," he told her.

willow's frown quickly turned into a smile upon hearing what ddot had told her. she slowly opened the door, eyeing her boyfriend.

" really?" willow asked for reassurance. " cause if you're lying to me, ima lock the door and not come out all week," she warned.

" yea," he nodded. " i'm sorry, baby," he pulled her into a hug. " i'm sorry, okay," he mumled, pecking her lips three times.

୨⎯ @thelittlej out ⎯୧