# 𝐄𝐏 2 : 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 .

# 𝙼𝙲 : 𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐍
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

# 𝙼𝙲 : 𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐍# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

☆☆☆

" dd, i literally saw you! stop tryna deny it!" leighton yelled at him. she was fed up wi. " you literally let ha shake ha ass on you!"

" nigga, what?!" he yelled back. " that ain't even happen!" he added, his voice raising at each word. " you was fucking drunk, you wasn't seeing shit sraight," he said, trying to manipulate her like he always did.

but leighton wasn't having it. " dd, stop fucking lying, i have a video dd!" she yelled, grabbing her phone. " a video that thousands of people saw!" she huffed. " thousands of people saw you cheating on me for like four minutes straight," she calmed down. " y'know how that makes me look, dd?" she asked him. dd only stayed quiet. " i look fucking stupid, stupid, dd," she sniffed, tears welling in her eyes.

" leighton..." dd trailed of, slowly approaching her, now seeing that she wasn't mad anymore, but sad now. he tried to hug her, but she pushed him back.

" don't fucking touch me dd!" she snapped, aggressively.

" leighton, bro, c'mon, don't do this," he pleaded with her, already knowing where this was going.

leighton and dd were always on and off. it usually went like this, dd fucks up, they break up, then after some convincing, they get back together again.

" no, dd, i'm fucking done," she gritted. " i'm done for real this time, bro," she told him. " lose my number dd, cause we neva getting back together again," she told him, walking off.

୨⎯ @thelittlej out ⎯୧