# 𝐄𝐏 8 : 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 .

# 𝙼𝙲 : 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑

# 𝙼𝙲 : 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑

☆☆☆

" yo, ethan, stop fucking moving," genesis complained for the fifteenth time tonight.

" fuck up, nigga, dis shit hurts," he mugged her through the mirror.

" you're very tender-headed, i can tell," she mumbled. " dis coulda been done hours ago if you'd stopped fucking around," she spoke up after a while of silence.

notti had begged her to do his hair for a week straight. and when genesis finally decided to do it, he kept on making excuses.

like going out to get food every 3 hours. going downstairs to get water and snacks every 20 minutes. needing to take a nap every once and a while.

it was crazy. genesis had started at eight am. and it was currently 6 pm. and she had only completed three fourths of his hair.

" mane, i needa go piss," he smirked as he stood up from the ground.

" if you leave, ethan, i'm not doing yo shit no mo," she told him. " you can go to school wit yo head half done," she mumbled, getting her phone from her pocket.

" aight, mama, i'm sorry," he told her. " you can do ma shit now," he said, sitting back down in front of her.

" nah, bro, find someone else to do it," she muttered, glancing back up at him before going on her phone again.

he turned around to look at her. " nooo, mami, you da only one who do it good," he whined.

she just ignored him. she wasn't falling for him begging her again.

" mami, i'm sorry, please?" he asked her, taking her phone from her hands. " look, if you finish it, ima make you feel so good," he whispered, referring to giving her head

" really?" she smiled at him.

" mhm," he nodded.

" aight, say less," she smirked. " sit back down," she told him as she pushed him back to his original spot.

୨⎯ @thelittlej out ⎯୧