# 𝐄𝐏 4 : 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 .

# 𝙼𝙲 : 𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐈
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀

# 𝙼𝙲 : 𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐈# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀

☆☆☆

" justin! justin! justin!" khaleesi yelled from the kitchen.

jay could hear the urgency in her voice so he came as fast as she could to where his girlfriend was. " yeah? what happened, mama?" he asked, glancing around the room, seeing nothing important.

khaleesi was huddled up in the corner, on the countertop. her legs and arms were shaking, making jay even more confused. he didn't see anything life threatning for her to be over reacting like that.

" there's a spider over ther, justin, kill it!" she pointed directly in front of her. on the floor there was the littlest spider ever. justin could berly even see it.

" bro, what?" he asked with laughter laced in his voice. cause there was no way that khaleesi had called him just for that.

" justin, stop laughing, kill it!" she told him again.

" you called me, here for this shit?" he asked, still standing in his spot.

" justin!" khaleesi yelled frustrsratedly. " can you kill it?" she asked. " oh my goddd, it's getting closer," she panicked.

" why can't you just kill it?" he asked her, annoyed since she kept yelling at him. " you scared a'sum?" he asked.

" no, well yes, but i promised myself when i was five that i'd never kill a living being in my life," she quickly explained. " can you please kill it?" she asked. " i'm gonna kill myself if it touches me," she whined.

" aight," justin nodded before stepping on it.

" thanks bae, this why i love you" she smiled, hopping off the countertop and going to hug justin who just stood there dumbfounded.

୨⎯ @thelittlej out ⎯୧