Oh, Baseball..

May be a short chapter, sorry!)

NOBODYS POV:
Oh, silly [REDACTED]. Why did you just run away like that? Just because you are found a useless and a dumb idiot? Ha, they never liked you! They only used you for protection, for your SIZE! Dumb idiot. Why would you fall for it? Why would you fall for it?Why would you fall for it? Why would you fall for it? Why would you fall for it? WHY WOULD YOU FALL FOR IT?!

[REDACTED] ran away. Will he really come back? A far away place.. where nobody can see him. Do the 3 of them really care about [REDACTED]? Or they were just using him to survive? He's such an idiot for falling for it. Ha, they will fall. One by one. [REDACTED], come back! Oh no! Save us [REDACTED]! We're dying! Ha, as if..

Will MePad and Toilet really come for them? Or they were just lying to them so they can have fake hope?! Were they really!? Oh poor things.. all they wanted to do was to go home..! Boohoo! Baby host, baby host! WAAH WAAH!

They are such a useless idiot. Nobody likes [REDACTED]. He's a idiot.. [REDACTED] really is. He always fell for it. He never EVER did anything good, never. You are a useless person! Haha!

EVERYBODY LIED TO YOU. [REDACTED.]

NOBODY LIKES YOU!

JUST GO DIE! NOBODY WILL CARE.

I HATE YOU!

I HATE YOU!

I HATE YOOUU!-

YOU ARE NOTHING!

Baseball's POV.
_____________________
I wake up from that horrible nightmare. I breathe heavily. I start to sob. It's the middle of the night. 4:25 AM. I can't stop crying. I want to go home. Somewhere far away from here. I'm a useless idiot! Aren't I?! Everybody is just USING ME! THEY ALL HATE ME! I cant stop crying. They're all asleep. I can't wake them up.. but.. I cant.. I CAN'T! My weeps and cries eventually woke up Knife. I noticed he woke up and tried to stay as quiet as I can. Im trying my best.. Im trying.. Oh god. I cant control it. I ended up sobbing. Knife hears me sob and cry.

Knife silently whispers, "Hey, Baseball, whats with you?! It's the middle of the night! Whats with your loud crying?! You're gonna wake everyone up!"

I whisper, "Im sorry.. I just.. you know what? Just go back to sleep. Im ok." I lied. Im not.
I mutter to myself, "I cant say it. Knife will hate me if I do, it's better to just cry myself to sleep then to say it now..." I say again, "Never mind, just go back to sleep."

Knife whispers again, "Thats uh. Weird. Whatever. Fine." He attempts to fall back asleep. I sigh in relief and attempted to go to sleep. Its the middle of the night, Baseball, what were you thinking?! Im an idiot. I keep thinking bad thoughts in my mind. I cant control it. I just want to go home. I hate this island so much. I wanna see Nickel. He's the reason im still sane to this day. Well, I'll go to bed now, goodnight.

Will I even make it until tomorrow?

Will I?
_____________________________
Lightbulbs POV:

I yawn. "Oh, it's morning! Lemme get ready for some very random fun things I don't even know!" I think in my mind, "Why did I say that, That didn't even sound right.. PSHH! I don't care, anyway, lets get on to my routineee!" I walked outside to find some items. Don't worry, it's safe! I have cheeeeecked!! I wonder to myself, "Why am I always so hyper every morning??" Anyywaay, I just wanna.. -yaawn- y'know, it's only 7 am! I can probably take another nap..

I cant sleep! Ugh! I was so tired that time, but now I feel like I can run a whole lap around the island! I attempted to try to find someone to talk to, everyone was asleep except Baseball. Baseball was.. writing something. I don't know why. Could I talk to him about it?...

I finally make my decision. I walk to Baseball.. I attempted to make a conversation, Heres what it was like,. It's.. super embarrassing.
"Yoo! Baseball hey! Do you wanna talk about, some uhhh.. Our hobbies or whatever??"
Baseball doesn't say anything. He just gave me a glare and then continued to write.
I was confused. Very confused. I said, "Baseball? What happened? You can always tell me!" I finger gunned.
He didn't answer. He gave me another look then wrote again.
I walked back. I checked my phone. I just spent time on YouTube.

I eventually got so tired that I fell asleep. I fell asleep for a very long time. I even dreamt about me, Baxter and Painty together!
______________
LightBulb's POV

𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒷𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽?exclaims, "Lightbulb! Come join me and ℬ𝒶𝓍𝓉ℯ𝓇!!"

I say, happily, "OF COURSE!" I jumped. I had so much fun with them until.. I had noticed Paintbrush and Baxter were glitching. And I mean glitching. Glitching really bad. They couldn't even speak that well without the distortion interrupting. I was terrified. I knew this was a nightmare.

I had to get out of this nightmare. I NEED TO WAKE UP! I run away from the glitching Paintbrush and Baxter as far as i can, and I chant the word "WAKE UP!" Many times until I snap back to the actual reality.

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

Until then..

I finally woke up!
___________________
Baseball's POV:

I ignored Lightbulb. Im such a foolish idiot. Why did I do that to her? I probably made her feel bad. I feel bad about myself too. I shouldn't have done that. I should not have let my intrusive thoughts take over me. Im an idiot, I should probably apologize to Lightbulb.

-I walk up to Lightbulb, as soon as she wakes up from her sleep.-

"Hey.. Lightbulb?" I whisper, trying not to wake up the other 2 that are fast asleep.

Lightbulb says, "Hmm?"

"Im.. sorry when I treated you that way.. I was just.. Mad that my thoughts took over me.. I just wanted to ignore everyone and think to myself, why?" I said, in a soft tone.

Lightbulb accepted my apology. I was relieved.

________________________________
.

.

.

you aren't relieved for long, baseball.
___________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

11 PARTS LEFT.. WOOHOO...