Knifes Consequences

Everyone had gave up looking for MePhone. They all checked the kitchen, maze, and every other place in the island.
They all started to head back to the main place, aka is where they all woke up.
They all started walking back.. until.. they found... Knife.. knocked out. He looked dead inside. Everyone was scared. Everyone was terrified.

Not even Lightbulb tried to lighten up the mood

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Not even Lightbulb tried to lighten up the mood.
They all stood in silence for a few minutes until Baseball calls out, "What could have happened to Knife?..."

Suitcase whimpered, "I.. I don't know... Did anyone do this to him?.. Oh god.. Please.. I hope Knife isn't dead.." Lightbulb said in a serious tone, " Ill try to check up on him you guys."
Lightbulb walked up to Knife. She attempted to check his pulse, however she isn't that great at medical things. What will they do..?

Lightbulb teared up. This was everyone's first time they all saw Lightbulb cry. Tear up, same thing.

They all wanted to go home. They didn't want this. Nobody wanted this. Not even the hosts. Where is MePhone?!

Will we ever know?

Knife could be possibly dead. Never to be woken up again. Isnt he?
Suitcases POV:
———————
.

.

.

I just want to go home. Please.
I want to see balloon and my friends again.
I don't care anymore. Whats the point of this if we will all die in the end?.. Please. I want all of us to make it out..

All together.. Please... I start crying and sobbing uncontrollably.
I fell to the ground. Sobbing. Baseball attempted to comfort me. It never worked out. I cried for minutes and minutes.
Knife never woke up.
Baseball and Lightbulb tried to take him to a safe place. But where?.. There is almost nowhere safe. NOWHERE SAFE! I WANT TO GO HOME! NOW! ANYWHERE SAFE! ANYWHERE THAT ISN'T HERE! THIS PLACE IS MAYHEM! AND HELL!

I don't wanna do this!
I sigh. Ill head out along with Baseball and Lightbulb to find a place where Knife can rest, while we find some resources that can help the rest of us survive the night.
For now.. I'll come with the rest. I just hope we can actually find some items and a shelter that can help us survive.
I want to go home. I don't want to do any of this.

I don't want to die this early.
I want someone to find us and take all of us back to the hotel. Anyone? Even MePad. Even Toilet too.. Balloon? Even.. Nickel? I hope anyone.. just.. Helps us. Baseball exclaimed, "Suitcase! Are you coming, or not yet?" I yell, "Sorry! I just.. zoned out for a bit! Im coming now!.." I run along back to Lightbulb and Baseball to find more items and resources.
We eventually find some food. Like bread, fruits and others. I don't really like fruits, but it will do, we have a limited amount so it's ok. We also found some water. Im just glad we found some items we can use to help us survive.
We luckily also found a first aid kit lying around! Haha, thats kind of.. weird. Though.
I have a feeling we shall go back now. I'll go to tell the others. I exclaim, "Guys! I think this will be enough to last us a few days or so! Let's head back to our shelter!" We all agree to go back.
We walk back to see Knife still resting. He isn't awake.. shit. Im worried about him. Whats wrong with Knife? I mumble.

Whats wrong with him? God, I always worry about everything! Its like im always a scaredy cat who always never takes the risk and im found as a sensitive dumb person! I have to start taking risks.. Baseball has done everything for us!

Am I really that important?

...

....

...

Am i that important?

I eventually zoned out for a few minutes until Lightbulb exclaims, "Guys! Come on! I need to show you something!" We all came and she found a crab... an odd one. Thats for sure. Lightbulb yells slightly, "It reminds me of me, Painty, and Baxter! Haha! I love this crab!"

We all smile.
Will the happiness last, though? Will it last?
____________________________________________________________________________________

Lightbulbs POV:
.

.

.

Im super worried on what to do. I tried making up a joke but whats the point?
It wont work.. Im scared. I can attempt to give knife some food and water, but..
I don't know what will happen after I do that. I can try. I will do it.

I grab some bread and attempt to feed Knife...
A few minutes later.. He ate it, he's alive! HAHA! HE'S ALIVE! IM SO GLAD AND RELIEVED!.. Phew! Im sure he just needs some time to rest. For sure, he's alright.

I exclaim, "GUYS! I GAVE KNIFE SOME FOOD! KNIFE'S ALIVE! HAHA! HE'S ALIIVEEE!" They all gasp in shock, relieved too that he's still here with us after all. Baseball yelled slightly, "Wait, HUH?! HE IS? COOLL!" He smiles. Suitcase made a surprised face, and I can tell she is happy! Haha! Im a hundred percent sure we can all make it alive together! Thank goodness!
I was jumping with joy!

 Suitcase made a surprised face, and I can tell she is happy! Haha! Im a hundred percent sure we can all make it alive together! Thank goodness!I was jumping with joy!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I have never been this happy to see someone awake.
Excluding Painty and Baxter, of course! I love them so much! Anyway, I waasss planning to do something fun with Knife to celebrate that he woke up, however he is in very bad condition.

I sigh, Knife should take some rest for a few hours or days to regain his energy. I wonder.. what happened to Knife? Hmm.. I WILL get behind all of this! I MUST find out! MUHAHAH- I cough, as an attempt to an evil laugh.

Hmmm, I think that.. MePhone never intentioned to do this on purpose.. Was he kidnapped or something veeerry criminal related?- Tch, To be honest! I dont know! Butttt... I wanna be a DETECTIVEEE! So.. Ill do it! I start walking out of the shelter, trying not to startle Baseball, nor Suitcase.
Oh.. my footsteps were too loud! Dang it! Baseball said, "Lightbulb, where ya going? Why are you trying to leave the shelter? It might be dangerous!"

"Oh.. errmmm, I was.. just trying to find some more things we can use for our shelter and health!" I smile and mumbled ridiculously. Baseball could tell I was lying! Geesh.. IM such a bad liar! Baseball exclaims, "Lightbulb, we have to do it altogether. Doing it alone isn't good. I can tell your doing something different other than that, too." Oh crap!.. I say, "FIINE! We'll do it together..." I feel annoyed..

I want to go home! Jeez, I just wanna see all of my friends and Painty! Baxter too! Grr! When will the rescuers come, if we even have any?
I wanna go! Puh-Lease! I tried making some jokes in my mind, trying to make myself more happy, It ended up as a fail,
but at least I still knew i'm the reason Knife is still alive, but, he's in bad condition.. I hope he's alright.. For now..

I wanna go home.. To the hotel.. or anywhere safe and sound!..

I just want to leave! Knife is ok atleast. Isn't he?

He's alright, is he?

....

....

....

....

...

.....

Isn't he? Is he ok?..