Chaptor Three - The Plane

Charmeine Rossi

Matteo helps me out the car that parked up outside an airport. I've always wanted to go to Italy, but not like this. Not by force. "You ready to go mi amore?" Matteo questions.

"U-uh yeah I guess so." I stutter and my face goes red with embarrassment.

"Nervous?" He says.

"A bit. When we get to Italy, can you buy me a Starbucks from the Airport? I'm really craving a coffee." I pleaded.

Matteo chuckles. "Of course I can colomba." He grabs my hand gently and whispers so only I can hear. "Anything for my principessa." (Dove/princess)

My face goes red. "G-grazie."

He chuckles again. It's not my fault I get flustered easily?! He's pissing me off. That's a lie. This ,an is probably the sweetest guy I've ever met. I roll my eyes thinking about the other guys I've dated.

"Amore..?" (Love)

Oh shit he much have thought I was rolling my eyes at him. "No no, I wasn't rolling my eyes at you I was just lost in though. I promise." I squeeze his hand lightly.

"Oh good, I thought I'd said something wrong."

"No, you did nothing wrong." He smiled and kissed the back of my hand. Dimples. He has dimples when he smiles. Could he get any more perfect?

After 2 hours of waiting, the flight attendant people said that our seats were available to board. I was so excited to go on a plane, I hadn't been on one in 15 years. Matteo guided me to the people who were supposed to check our passports and we showed the lady and she let me go ahead. I waited where she couldn't see me and I watched her lean in for an attempt to kiss Matteo. I ran in front of him and slapped her. "Who the fuck do you think you are to try and kiss my fiancé?!" I screamed, getting the attention of everyone in the room.

"I-I'm sorry ma'a-" she spoke but I cut her off.

"Save it, you're going to leave him alone and if I see you on this plane I'll-" Matteo cut me off by pulling me closer to him.

"She'll fuck you up, now if I was you I'd listen to her and go somewhere else before I get my hands on you" Matteo said murderously and the woman gulped before running off.

I shrugged. "Okay I'm ready let's go." Matteo chuckles and slings his arm around my shoulder and walks us inside the plane to our seats.

" Matteo chuckles and slings his arm around my shoulder and walks us inside the plane to our seats

"Matteo.. this plane it's.." I say in awe.

"I know it's a bit small but it was the earliest flight I could find so we'll have to make do." He mutters.