chapter one

★・・・・・・★

NOVACOLEE

liked by tarayummyy and 14,742 others

novacolee streaming at 9pm PST😝(passenger princess)

tarayummyy girls who dont drive are the hottest
-novacolee truee!!!

user2486 are you gonna do another music stream soon??
novacolee tonights stream!!

after posting about my stream on instagram i realised i should probably decide what songs i'm actually going to be singing, i scrolled through my playlist and decided of a few songs;
Real Life- The Last Whole Earth Catalog
I Wouldn't Mind- He Is We
Mary- Alex G
then i went to ask my twitter what songs they want me to sing.

Nova 🖤 @novacolee
hey guys what songs do you want me to sing on stream tonight???

i let a few replies come in while i set up the other parts of my stream and tuned my guitar, i was slightly nervous as i haven't done a singing stream in ages and i've gained a lot more followers since my last one. i checked back on my tweet and saw some usual songs like 'Karma police' and 'TV' but i saw one song show up loads thats i hadn't seen before but Tara also suggested it so i gave it a listen.

Ms.yummy @tarayummy
i think you should play Zombie by @JohnnieGuilbert

i really liked this guys song to i added it to my list and sat down at my desk with my guitar leaning next to me and got ready to start my stream. "hey guys! how is everyone?" i asked my chat and looked over too see the usual 'good!' , 'better now you're streaming!' my chat have always been the sweetest. "so, chat, todays song list consists of..." i say as i drag a text box with all the song names in, "these songs!" i looked over at my chats reaction, 'ALEX G!!', 'TV MAKES ME CRY ALL THE TIME' and loads of people sending 'JOHNNIE GUILBERT+NOVA COLE!!!!', that seems to be the song they're most excited about. i start with 'Real Life' as it is first on the list, "chat i suggest you go an check out the band that made this song because i love them and they're so underrated!" and with that short message i start. my music streams are always a very chill vibe they're usually late-ish, i have dim lights and i dress casually with normally no make up on and i love them for that reason they require little to no effort for me as i don't really talk during them anyway.

after working my way through the list of songs i finally reach the last song which everyone seems the most excited about, "sorry chat if this cover doesn't do the song justice i only listened to it today for the first time." i explain.

"i want you heart, i want your brain and that body... cause you got me acting like a, fucking zombie."

i finish the song, put my guitar down and look over at chat, 'JOHNNIES IN STREAM!!' flies down my chat multiple times, fuck the actual guy who made that song has just watched my cover. "oh Johnnie's here? shit sorry for butchering your song like that man." i say letting out a nervous giggle and start to go a bit red from embarrassment but luckily the dim lights make it barely noticeable 'no honestly Nova that was an amazing cover!' he typed out it chat. before i finished saying thanks to him i had an incoming call from Tara, she usually called me during my streams but never during a music stream, i answered anyway of course she's one of my close friends. "hey Tara!" i answered, "hey Nova so basically i'm actually with Johnnie right now and i thought that like you guys might want to talk about music and stuff considering it's a music stream." she kind of blurted out all at once, "the fuck you mean you're with him?"
"oh my god, did you not know? he's like best friends with Jake they like live together and that!" i'd met Jake a couple times briefly but i didn't know he lived with anyone, "okay right i mean sure if he wants to like don't force him to obviously" i chuckled nervously, again. "no yeah he'd love to!" i heard some shuffling coming from her side of the call then a male voice speak up. "hey Nova." he greeted me, damn he had a nice talking voice as well as a nice singing voice, "hey Johnnie, just wanted to say i really enjoy your music and i'm surprised i haven't heard of you before."
"thank you, your cover was really beautiful!"

we spoke on stream for an hour and a bit about his music career, our favourite artist, people that inspire us and other music related small talk, once i had said goodbye to my stream we stayed on call, switched to video and just got to know each other a little bit more he was really easy to talk and lowkey fine as fuck. after we ended the call i shut down by computer and laid down in my bed then went onto my phone and followed Johnnie on social media then got a friend request on discord from him, im assuming Tara gave it to him. i accepted his request and switched off my phone to go to sleep, 2:00am a nice early night.

★・・・・・・★

as a brit i need someone to tell me if i got the right timezone for california🙏