chapter five

★・・・・・・★

me , Tara, Johnnie and Jake have been talking and hanging out a lot over the past couple days but our fans don't really know, it's been about 3 days since we all recorded videos and we've decided that over the next 2 days they're gonna post them. Tara posting her cocktail video tomorrow then Johnnie and Jake are posting the Target and drunk baking videos, they aren't in chronological order but it doesn't really matter as Tara added a little editors note clip and the beginning explaining.

ever since me and Johnnie first spoke to each other on that stream, which was only about 2 weeks ago, we've been non stop talking to each other. we just clicked immediately, the same with me and Jake he's honestly one of my closest friends, well considering i only really had Tara that's not much but besides the point. i'm so happy i found them because they've made my life so much better already.

i had a bit of a shit time growing up, i was bullied throughout school for a multitude of reasons i never totally understood, no dad (shocker), kind of a shitty mum, well she wasn't abusive or neglectful or anything like that she just wasn't there for me, when i told her about being bullied she didn't give much of a reaction other than "that's what you get for looking like that." or "what do you want me to do about it?" but she kept me alive, i guess.

once i started earning a fair amount of money from streaming my first course of action was to move out and i did that at 19, ever since then i haven't really spoke to her like... at all. an odd message on her birthday and my birthday but other than that we really don't talk and i'm totally okay with that, she was never there for me why should i make an effort with her?

once i'd moved out and started taking my streaming more seriously along with youtube, i met Tara and she's the best person to come into my life. she is so lovely to me and we get along like a house on fire, i wouldn't want anyone else to be my best friend and now she's bought two other amazing people into my life. Miss. Yummy is the gift that keeps on giving and i'm so thankful for her.

the whole group decided to go out for dinner together as we hadn't really done much more than chill at a house, we decided on Olive Garden. Tara came over to get ready with me and we were gonna meet the boys there at about 7pm.

"Nov... can i ask you something?" Tara spoke up whilst in the midst of getting ready, "sure baby-cakes anything." i replied in a jokey manner. "so like what do you think of Johnnie?" she enquired, pausing her makeup and turn round to look down at me, she was on my desk and i do my makeup on the floor (anyone else??).

"Tara i love those boys so much already, they both mak-"
"no i asked what you think of Johnnie not Jake, just Johnnie..." she now re-said her sentence putting a suggestive tone on it, fuck she so knows i think he's hot, i mean of course she does she is my best friend after all, she reads me like a book. "well..." i started but was interrupted by; "i knew it! i told Jake 'Nova defo has a thing for Johnnie as well' but nooo Tara is being delusional again, i fucking knew ittt!!" she yelled, very quickly, at my face. i took a moment to try and process everything she just said to me... she told Jake... i have a thing for Johnnie?! as well?! "wait wait wait wait wait wai-"
"oh my god Nov you sound like Jake spit it out already!"
"you told Jake i had a thing for Johnnie?!"
"yeah... you do... don't you?" she began sounding nervous based on my reaction, "no!... well yeah... no! maybe? sort of a little bit, but not like a full blown crush, i just think he's cute, yano?" i tried explaining to the best of my abilities adding on, "but you cant go round telling Jake otherwise i won't tell you!" which is the biggest lie ever, if i don't tell Tara or Jake who else am i gonna tell? Johnnie? no.

after going round in loops of relatively the same points in the conversation, we were ready and it was time to leave. "shoot your shot tonight girl!" Tara said smacking my leg repeatedly whilst in the car, "no Tara 1- i've know him not even a month and 2- what if we turn out to hate each other?!" i tried to make excuses to not 'shoot my shot' "okay 1- who fucking cares 2-" she looked over at me with a 'that's not gonna happen' look on her face, "i've never seen you or Johnnie click with and be as comfortable with someone this quickly okay?!" she made arguments to both my excuses so i guess i had to give her what she wanted, "fine, i'll see what happens."

Nova🖤 @novacolee
look what i found on the street

– user🪩 @user5274    HELLO??? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

user🪩 @user5274
HELLO??? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

user🗣️ @user2941
OMG THEY R TOGETHER AGAIN??
user😊 @user1973
DO U THINK THEY R W TARA&JAKE????

★・・・・・・★

let me know what u think of this chap✌️ little back story and kind of a bit of story progression???
also cba to read it so lmk if ive written shi wrong thx🖤