chapter four

just tweaked a few thing idk if it gave u guys a new notif :3

★・・・・・・★

me and Tara left Jake and Johnnies house at about 11:30 ish this morning, after i dropped her back and went home i passed out in my bed and slept until about 5pm because i was feeling a little bit hungover from drinking last night. i woke up feeling a bit better but groggy as fuck so i showered and did my hair and makeup to post on instagram and make myself feel a little better.

NOVACOLEE

liked by tarayummyy, jakewebber9 and 16,542 othersnovacolee been sleebin all day :3

novacolee been sleebin all day :3

jonnieguilbert lazyy👎👎                            ♥️
jakewebber9 u have also just woke up...

tarayummyy still lookin hot babe                ♥️

user5628 who tf still uses ":3"😂😂

user1947 manifesting a nova and johnnie vid
– novacolee @johnnieguilbert imagine!🤣❌😬🙅🏻‍♀️
johnnieguilbert never ew woman🤮🤮

i was sat at my desk playing the sims 4 (best game ever fight the wall :P) when i got an incoming discord call from Johnnie, "hey pumpkin!" i answered still taking the piss from that one video, "fucking hell" he mumbled, "hello Nova... would you be so kind as to help me with something?" i could hear his bed sheets moving so i knew he was still in bed but i honestly don't blame him he got very very drunk. "depends what it is..." i was sceptical about his request because it could range from liking his post to driving to alaska. "could you help me edit my video pleaseee" he quickly mumbled the first part but dragged out a loud 'please', "now Johnnie are you asking for HELP or are you just asking if i'll edit your video for you?" i questioned, he sighed "yeah could you pretty please do it for me i feel like shittt." i could tell, his voice was hoarse and he was still in bed... its 7:56. "yeah sure just send it over to me." god i am such a good friend, "thank you so much Nov." he sounded pretty sincere which was cute, not like i think he's cute just like... fuck it he's cute. "yeah no worries."

i started editing his video and added text at the beginning to say it was edited by me obviously (need my credit) then just tried to follow his usual style but you could tell it was edited by me. i got to the part where he burnt his hand, i honestly forgot that happened but you can see him laying his head on my shoulder in the back. i cut a little clip of him burning his hand and me helping just to send to him but cut it out the video because it does look a little suspicious, i sent the clip to him saying 'forgot about this hows ur hand?' and continued editing for him. he replied about 5 minutes later saying 'lmao its fine' and another message 'thanks for helping me :D' i caught myself blushing over his message... what is wrong with me its not even like he said anything groundbreaking, i need some HELP.

i finished editing for the night, crawled onto to my bed and just stared at the tapestries on my ceiling, then my brain starting thinking... i hate when it does that. 'Johnnie's kindaa' no stfu 'but like cmon now he's your dream ma-' no shut up 'just text him like heyyyy-' wow i really despise myself sometimes. after having an actual argument with myself, i decided to just smoke to make my brain stop thinking n all that jazz. i reached over to my desk and opened my draw getting all of the correct items, weed (obvs), grinder, lighter and grabbed my bong from my desk, i'm a bong girly what can i say?

after a few hits and after my brain had shut up i was pretty content, listening to music and still staring at the ceiling until i remembered the sims exists and decided that was how i was gonna spend my night... well my early morning it was already 3:17am. i played the sims until the birds woke up taking it was my cue to go to bed. until i got a message;

Johnnie
ur up early
Novaaa
i havent slept :3
Johnnie
oh valid me neither :3
Novaaa
ew no men cant use ':3'
Johnnie
:33333333333
Novaaa
bitchhhh
Johnnie
anyway wanna hop on fortnite
Novaaa
ye sure

well now i wasn't just going to say no to Johnnie Guilbert was i?

★・・・・・・★

okay short chap coz idek what im writing anymore also psa the nickname "Nov" is said n-oh-v like the beginning of 'november' thx :)))
also yuh she smoke dont like it cry??? its NOT i repeat NOT a 'y/n' book so my character my rules