chapter seven

★・・・・・・★

i woke up gently to the smell of weed... and hairspray remembering Johnnie was in my bed, also remembering we kissed like a lot last night. it was our first proper 'on the lips' kiss but he'd kissed me before on the head, on the cheek, on the corner of my mouth but neither of us had ever had the balls to properly kiss each other and i'm not surprised it was me that made the first move as he's honestly kind of a pussy in that sense.

he initiated the touchy part of our relationship as he's a very clingy motherfucker and he can also be quite bold in the things he'd say but anything more than that he's a total pussy. occasionally, if we were alone and things started getting a little... romantic, my hands have gone up his shirt or played with the waistband of his boxers but he'd usually just hide in the crook of my neck and freeze up a little so i'd always put my hands back to a comfortable spot because i thought he didn't want me like that yet... turns out he did and was just being a massive virgin, but after last night i saw a whole different side to him, a side i'd like to see a whole lot more.

my deep thought was disturbed by my phone going off, a text from Tara;

Tara🩶
assuming u 2 r in ur room?

Tara🩶assuming u 2 r in ur room?

yh the vampire still asleep tho

Tara🩶 saved to camera roll

well obvs hes a vampire
also so using that against him
also u decent??????

yes tara we didnt fuck fgs

just checking coz i wouldnt
b surprised if u did🙌

well Tara if you and Jake weren't here maybe we would've... maybe. i knew she was gonna come in my room soon, potentially with Jake, so i opened my camera to check how bad my hickeys were and also moved the duvet a bit to check Johnnies, vampire is definitely the correct way to refer to him because fucking hell my neck was covered, him not so bad because he doesn't bruise easily as it is but i bruise like a banana and he was really going to town last night. i can't really hide them very well right now so i just grabbed a hoodie, which is probably Johnnie's and shuffled down under the duvet waiting for them to enter.

whilst waiting i shuffled back towards Johnnie and my wall because they're gonna want to sit on my bed, Johnnie then shuffled round in his half conscious (i guess) state so my back was to his chest and lazily slipped his arm over my body, under the cover, and ended up hiding his face in my hood. i tried looking over my shoulder to the best of my ability to make sure most of his hickeys were as covered as possible. not because i'm trying to hide it from them but because if they saw they'd squeal like little girls and i didn't want them waking him up.

my door cracked open to reveal an excited looking Tara and a tired, but still a little excited, looking Jake. "morning bitchh!" Tara whisper-yelled as she shuffled into my room with Jake trailing behind her giving me a little wave, "morning gang." i replied whispering. they came and sat on my bed (as predicted), Tara opened her arms for a hug and leant down a little, i propped myself up on one elbow trying not to move Johnnies arm too much and gave a sort of side hug. as consequence the duvet slipped away from being tucked by my neck, i saw Jake just slap his hand over his mouth and as Tara pulled away from our hug and looked at me her jaw dropped, so much for trying to hide it. i quickly put my finger over my lips, shushing them so they wouldn't squeal, Jake dropped his hand, tilted his head to the side and whispered, "you sure you didn't fuck?!" and Tara looked at him and back at me with a 'that's what i was gonna say' sort of look on her face, my first reaction was to cover them with my hand as if they hadn't already acknowledged them, "no!" i whispered back, "now fuck off before you prematurely awake the emo and i have to deal with his shitty mood!" they both put up their hands in a defensive manner and shuffled backwards out my room shutting the door behind, or technically in front, of them.

i let my upper body fall back down to the bed and that, ironically, prematurely awoke the emo but there seemed to be no bad mood. he just squeezed me in tighter and let out a sleepy groan, right next to my ear, fuck me i had to close my eyes and try and gain composure for a second as it's like 11:30am. he softened his hold on me and begin pecking small kisses, still half asleep, from under my ear to my cheek to the corner of mouth then paused, "look at the state of my neck Johnnie don't pussy out of kissing me now." i spoke lowly and let out a small laugh, he also laughed as he fluttered his eyes open taking one hand to move the hoodie completely out the way to see my neck. he smiled even more as he admired what he'd done to me and looked back up to my face leaning in to kiss me which i graciously accepted but before it got too heated i threw half the duvet off of us and rolled away from him onto my stomach, he slipped his arm underneath my body, gripping me by the hip and pulling me back towards him and covering us with the duvet again. "nope i am absolutely not getting out of bed yet." he spoke in my ear again with his raspy sleepy voice that just made me fold right there, "fine... 10 more minutes." i said rolling over to face him placing one hand between his cheek and the pillow and one hand round his neck. "20." he replied, "15." i retaliated, "fine." he dramatically sighed leaning back in to kiss me and i just left it happen this time because i knew it wouldn't get heated as i'd already diverted us away from that earlier, or so i thought.

after 20 minutes (because he always gets his own way) of kisses, back scratches and trying to keep Johnnie awake, i tapped his back from where he was laying on top of me snuggled in my shoulder and told him that his time was up and we have to get out of bed, in response he let out a whiny moan directly by my ear and rocked his hips side to side which i suppose was him throwing a strop but it did not feel that way to me. i grabbed his hips to halt them still and tilted my head to move my ear away from his mouth, he caught on immediately and propped himself on his elbows hovering over me and moved by legs apart more so he could lay there in one swift motion.

he looked me dead in the eyes with a smirk on his face, "Johnnie leave it out." i said trying to look mad but couldn't help the smirk that crept onto my face as moved his hips towards mine the smallest amount, i smacked his shoulder lightly, "stop it, not right now." i said trying to sound stern but still having a stupid smile on my face, he raised his eyebrows, "not right now?" we both just laughed at each other as i pushed him off me and rolled out of bed, "i've got guests." i said to him as i slowly went to leave my room, "yeah? and i've got a boner." he said back, "Johnnie!" i yelled laughing at him but turning bright red as he moved the duvet slowly down his body stopping just before the waistband of his pyjama pants, as much as i didn't want to i had to just leave my bedroom before i jumped right back into that bed with him.

★・・・・・・★

not sure how i made one morning last 1375 words but i came up with this all in one night.

so i hope you enjoyed it :P