chapter nine

smut :3

★・・・・・・★

after our petty argument earlier we've, ironically, ended up in my room with me on my computer editing while Johnnie was sat on my bed on instagram with music playing on the TV. "fucking hell." i mumbled under my breath, i'm getting increasingly frustrated because this video is just not turning out the way i want it to and i don't know how to fix it. "you good Nov?" Johnnie asked looking up from his phone to me, "yeah i'm just stressed, this fucking video won't turn out how i want and i can't fix and it's meant to be out in two fucking days and i just-" he stood up and walked over to my chair, spinning me and going to take my headphones off for me but i stopped him. "Johnnie no i need to finish-"
"no Nova you need a break baby you've been editing for 3 and a half hours." this was the first time he'd called me a pet name and usually i'm so opposed to them and i think they're cringe but it sounded so right coming out his mouth, it made me stop in my tracks and let him take my headphones off and pull my chair closer to him.

he leant on the armrests and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips, "you need a break baby... and maybe a stress reliever." he said in a low voice whilst slowly going onto his knees in front of me, dragging his hands down the sides of my body stopping at the waistband of my shorts and resting the side of his head on one of my thighs. "yeah?" he asked in the same low tone, all i could do was nod at him. are we about to-? is he about to-? "i'll help... give you a release if you want me to?" holy shit we're about to- he's about to- "Nova, i'll only do what you want me to okay?" he spoke still looking me directly in the eyes and i can't look away from him, he looks so beautiful on his knees in between my legs. "please." was all i could mutter out sounding a lot more whiny then i intended, suddenly i'm beginning to feel a lot less stressed.

he started to slowly pull on the waistband of my shorts, pulling my thong off with it, i lifted my hips slightly to make it easier to take them off fully. he never broke eye contact with me which made the whole situation 10 times hotter than it already was. once my bottom half was undressed he let out a soft sigh as if he'd finally got something he wanted. he pulled me forward to the edge of the chair and slowly put my legs over his shoulders and begun leaving soft kisses on the inside of my thighs which made me already drop my head back to rest on the chair and gently shut my eyes. i ran my hand through his hair and let it rest on the back of his head before i finally felt his tongue come into contact with me where i needed him the fucking most.

i couldn't help but let out moan, "fuck... please Johnnie." he didn't respond with words but sped up his actions even more making me grip his hair again and buck my hips towards him. who knew for a bitch who was always so shy about sex he'd be so good at giving head because this is the best i've ever had. his hand slowly moved from where it was on my thigh to my pussy as he pushed two fingers into me, "fuck... fuck i can't-" whiny moans and whimpers were all that was leaving my mouth. "you can baby i know you can." his words of encouragement were enough to bring me close to cumming. "i'm- fuck i'm gonna-" i tried to tell him "i know baby i know." was all he needed to say before i came on his fingers. he slipped them out putting them in his mouth to lick them clean all whilst keeping eye contact with me. "you have no idea how long i've wanted to do that for you." he spoke standing up to kiss me "i could probably make a good guess." i joked.

i heard my door begin to unlock and we both whipped our heads towards my door, fuck it's Tara. "Tara not now babes!" i yelled out, "have you got someone fucking over Nova?!" she sounded pissed but before she could burst into my room Johnnie ran to catch the door before she saw me, "Tara it's me and now is really really not the time." he tried hinting to her through the crack of my door, "oh... OHH FINALLY! right then i'll leave you guys to it... have fun!" and with that my front door was locked again and we knew we wouldn't have anymore interruptions.

he walked back towards me, swiftly picking me up and putting me on my bed before taking his hoodie off leaving him topless and crawling on top of me to meet my lips in a heated kiss as if nothing happened. one of my hands ran up his chest to loosely hold his neck and the other ran down to pull at his joggers, trying to tell him to take them off. he broke the kiss "are you sure?" he asked looking at me with genuine care, "yes Johnnie i really want to have sex with you right now" i replied taking my hoodie off leaving me naked, my response was blunt but it told him all he needed to know but when i looked at him again he looked frozen, hesitant almost. "if- i mean if that's what you wanted to- like we don't have to of course i just-" i started to get nervous that i'd read this wrong but he shut me up by bringing me into a kiss, a soft, gentle kiss. "i've never wanted anything more" he stood up from my bed to finish stripping himself before quickly going back to where he was on top of me resuming our kiss.

i wrapped my legs around him and he began trailing his kissing down my neck leaving a shit ton of hickeys all over my neck. i tried pulling him closer to me but he leant back making me frustrated because i wanted him so bad. "do you have any condoms?" he asked still running his hands all over me, "you don't need one i'm on the pill and haven't done anything with anyone since we've been talking... unless you have." fuck i've made this real awkward for myself "okay good me neither baby." his response was the biggest sigh of relief. he started kissing down my chest leaving more hickeys, resting his head near mine and lining himself up with me before thrusting slowly in. we both let out a whimper, "fuck Nova you're so fucking perfect." he moaned in my ear making me squeeze around him and scratching up his back. we were still for a moment letting ourselves adjust, i tapped his shoulder blade lightly "move... please." came out more like a soft beg but he started slowly thrusting in and out of me.

the slow pace didn't last long before he had one hand gripping my headboard and the other holding my leg over his shoulder, a string of 'fuck's, 'please's and moans were falling out of our mouths as if we'd forgotten how to say anything else. before long i was getting close to cumming again and tried to tell him again "i'm- fuck- i'm close." i had both my arms crossed over my face and my back arched as much as possible "me too Nov- fucking hell me too." he leant down to kiss down my neck and chest more before i came and his thrusts became slow and staggered, he let out a whimper then came inside me.

we both stayed relatively still trying to catch our breaths, he pulled out and laid next to me wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me on top of him, "Johnnie i need to-"
"yeah i know, just need a second with you" he had his head resting on mine, both arms wrapped around me and his legs entangled with mine. it was a sweet and innocent moment after a not so sweet and innocent act, but it felt so right. "so much for 'taking it slow'" i giggled at my own sentence "oh shush we would've fucked weeks ago and you know that." he rolled us over leaving me in bed with a parting kiss while he stood up to grab boxers for both of us along with one of his hoodies for me and placing them on the bed before picking me up and taking me to the bathroom. after we cleaned up he carried me back to the bedroom and sat me on the bed then carefully dressed me with an adoring look on his face. "i really do like you Nova, you don't have to say anything back i just wanted to let you know." i didn't know what to say even if i wanted to so i just showed him by kissing him gently, a different kind of kiss, a kiss with so many feelings and emotions behind it that i couldn't word yet. he then picked me up again before sitting me on the chair that started all of this, "i can walk Johnnie." i laughed at him carrying me everywhere, "i don't care i want to carry you." he replied bluntly, he then begun to strip my bed and get out new bedding. i felt a little bad just watching him but if we won't even let me walk or dress myself he won't let me help with this.

after Johnnie changed my whole bedding he picked me up yet again but this time threw me onto my bed, "bitch what was that for." i tried looking offended but really couldn't wipe the smile off my face, he just shrugged "funny." he shuffled into bed with me and laid on top of me snuggling into the crook of my neck. we didn't sleep straight away, in-fact we fidgeted around a lot until i ended up laying on top on him leaving gentle hickeys on his neck while he ran his hands up and down my bare back under his hoodie.

★・・・・・・★

guys that was so #cringe i heavily apologise but you asked so you receive ig😞

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 28 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

i want your brain | johnnie guilbertजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें