Rick Grimes NSFW Alphabet*

Request: I just found your stuff and I'm hooked! Your NSFW alphabet for Daryl was a dream!!!! Can you do one for Rick?

~~~

A - Aftercare (What he's like after sex)

The first few times you are together he gets a little awkward, chuckling and throwing on some pants. He'll make sure you're okay and pull you in to cuddle for a while. He's very sweet and always makes sure you enjoyed yourself and are feeling good about it.

B - Body part (His favorite body part on himself and on you)

Rick's favorite body part of his is his stomach. He thinks he looks pretty good shirtless and feels confident in his looks. His favorite body part of yours is your hands. He loves to see your small hands on his body.

C - Cum (Anything to do with cum... ._.)

He isn't a big fan on making a mess all over you. Most often he prefers to cum inside of you, or on your stomach. If you're going down on him he'll cum in your mouth, but only if you're okay with it. He finds it so sexy how you're so open to letting him do what he wants with you but he is just more old fashioned and likes to be respectful. When he goes down on you he doesn't stop until you cum and he'll lick up every last drop from his lips and fingers, getting off on your orgasm.

D - Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory)

Rick loves it when you give him a handjob, because he loves those cute little hands of yours.

E - Experience (How experienced is he)

He hadn't slept with anyone besides Lori in a long time, but he was not inexperienced.

F - Favorite Position (How he likes to do it with you)

He likes all of the classics, but his favorite is actually plain old missionary. As much as doggy or cowgirl feel good, he likes to watch your face and reactions as he takes you. It turns him on even more to see how good he is making you feel. He's a bit of a softy during sex, but he can definitely get into a different kind of mood when he's grumpy or jealous...

G - Goofy (Is he serious or goofy in the moment)

He's usually pretty serious but he'll chuckle or be a little goofy at some points. He's not afraid to laugh at himself if he does something awkward and lights to keep the mood light.

H - Hair (How well groomed is he)

He's pretty well trimmed, he doesn't like a big mess down there, it feels gross to him.

I - Intimacy (How is he in the moment)

He's very intimate and likes to make love. He worships your body and makes sure to put your pleasure above his own.

J - Jack Off (Masturbation)

He does not jack off. It was already extremely rare before you guys began sleeping together - but anytime that he feels in the mood enough to where he needs relief he will just let you know subtly. He doesn't feel very comfortable jacking off, nor does he have much time for it and would rather the real deal with you.

K - Kink (How kinky is he)

Rick is not a very kinky man. He will not do anything that would possibly hurt you, other than the occasional smack on the ass or pulling your hair a little. The one kink he has is a praise kink. He absolutely loves it when you let him know how good he is making you feel. Any praise from you will drive him closer to his own orgasm and make the moment so much better.

L - Location (Favorite places to do it)

He prefers a bed but sometimes likes to spice it up spontaneously.

M - Motivation (What gets him going)

He has a lot of self control, but it slips a little with you. Anytime you whisper in his ear, linger touches on his body, or give him that look - you have him wrapped around your finger. He is good about not popping a boner in front of other people, but you can get him turned on pretty easily if you try. Innocent things get to him sometimes too - like when you place sweet kisses on his cheek or you are being overly sweet to him, or play with his hands.

N - NO (What he will not do)

He will never, ever hurt you. He will not do anything that he thinks is dangerous or over the top. He also will not degrade you. He respects you you too much to do anything like that.

O - Oral (Preferences, skills, etc.)

Rick will be putty in your hands when you give him head, but he prefers to give it to you than to receive it. He loves watching your face from between your legs, driving you crazy with his mouth. He could eat you out all day if he had the time to. He loves to hold your hands down while he goes to town on you.

P - Pace (Is he fast, slow, rough...)

He likes to take his time and make love. Sometimes he will get a little rougher than normal after checking with you first, but he usually prefers to be slow and intimate.

Q - Quickie (Does he like them)

He doesn't like quickies, but sometimes that's all you have time for.

R - Risk (Experimenting, taking risks, etc.)

He can be a little risky every so often, like when you're on a long run together.

S - Stamina (How long can he go, how many rounds)

He has a lot of stamina and you will always cum before he does. He usually doesn't go more than one round because he has so little time and is always exhausted.

T - Toy (His thoughts on sex toys)

He doesn't mind a vibrator as long as he's the one who gets to use it on you ;)

U - Unfair (Teasing)

He likes to tease you. He loves watching you fall apart for him, so sometimes that involves a little teasing or edging you. If you tease him, he'll lose his cool composure once you're behind closed doors.

V - Volume (How loud is he)

He's not very loud because there's sometimes kids in the house, but he'll grunt or groan in your ear quietly and especially say your name.

W - Wildcard

He loves the feeling of your hands and mouth trailing down his body, leaving affectionate kisses while you look up at him.

X - X-Ray (Size)

He's bigger than average but not overwhelmingly.

Y - Yearning (How high is his sex drive)

Daryl likes to do it once or twice a week, but anytime that you come onto him he will instantly be in the mood.

Z - ZZZ's (How quick he falls asleep)

Almost immediately after. He's always so tired so as soon as you start cuddling he passes out.