𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

1989 ☂️

On the 12th hour of the first day of October, 1989, 43 woman around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of woman had been pregnant when the first day began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He got Eight of them.

"Allison! Come on, let's go!" The blond haired boy said waving towards the curly haired girl.

"Coming! Let me just check to ma-" The curly haired girl replied back making sure the robbers were dead before being interrupted by the boy.

"Father is waiting for us outside! We have no time!" The boy said back as he turned to walk the other way.

The girl sighed, she went running towards the boy, trying to catch up to him.

Soon they both catched up to the other kids, their siblings. They were talking about some weird stuff for some reason.

"Children! Come on! Quickly!" A man's voice from outside the doors was heard. The kids soon walked out of there leaving the robbers dead, or so they thought.

They soon walked out of there, but something unexpected happened. They heard a loud gunshot.

Number Eight was shot.

Soon everything went black for her and the last thing she saw was her siblings rushing towards her, and a boy standing right in the corner. "F-five?" Was the only thing she said before blacking out.

"Put her here honey," The woman said towards the blond haired boy.

The boy placed her on the medical bed backed up with his siblings.

"Will she be ok?!" The curly haired girl asked the woman.

"Well she's losing a lot of blood, so we need someone to give her blood." The woman explained, she took a look at the siblings who were worried then towards the man standing in the doorway.

"I will do it, I will give her my blood!" The siblings said. "I think it's best if I do it, I'm the one who caused this mess, I didn't check good," said the curly haired girl.

They all looked towards her "I should do it!" Said one of the boys "Diego honey, are you sure?!" Said the woman.

"Yes..." was all the boy, Diego said. The man nodded and left. The woman pulled out a needle and he fainted. "Do it," said the chimpanzee.

She nodded and sticked him with the needle. The other siblings looked worried. The blond boy hugged the curly haired girl as tear began falling down her cheeks.

AUTHORS NOTE: y'all please remember it might not be as good as you think, I'm just a starter. Also, this was only around 460 words! I tried doing more but I couldn't think of anything else! Anyways, please remember to vote land follow if you want! Happy Holidays - Kisses 💋