𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏 | 𝒀/𝑵?

2019 ☂️

It was a rainy day, the siblings were scattered around the house, not even bothering to go take a look at Y/N. The only one who was with Y/N was Diego. She loved him very much, he loved her very much. But after they all moved out and went their separate ways he never got to see her.

He was sitting in a chair next to the girl who was in a coma on a hospital bed.

The girl started slowly opening her eyes a bit, Diego wasn't paying attention until....

"D-Diego?" She girl whispered softly, she looked around the room not being able to move a bit.

"Y/N?" He looked at her with widen eyes, seeing her awake. He helped her sit up and called for his siblings.

They soon came running in, they saw her, they saw her awake.

"Y/N!" Said Allison, she ran over to hug her but Diego pushed her away.

Y/N just looked around silently, she hated awkward  silence, so she broke it.

"What h-happened?" She said rubbing the back of her neck, she felt pain on her whole body, her body was aching.

"You fell into a coma for years," Allison said as she walked back a bit. Diego just glared at Allison.

"Oh right," Y/n said remembering what happened. Klaus soon walked in with a a cigar. "Y/N!" He said before stopping in his tracks. "Girly, you look uhm, why are you still in your 16 year old body?" Klaus asked taking a puff from the cigar. Diego and Allison didn't mention anything about that.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked. "Look in the mirror!" Klaus said, he pointed the hand he has the cigar in towards the mirror. Y/N slowly got off the hospital bed and limped towards the mirror.

A scream escaped her mouth as she saw her face.

"Shit!" Diego said as they all covered their ears.

"Why am I in my 16 year old body!" She said as turned towards them. She looked down and saw that the pajamas she was wearing was a bit big in her.

She has to look up at all of them. "And why am I so short!" She asked. "Ey but at least you don't look old!" Klaus laughed out. They all turned to him, "what?" He said as he stopped laughing.

"Here come on, let's get you out of these pajamas." Allison said as she grabbed the girl gently by her hand. She put her hand on the girls back making sure she didn't fall.

They left leaving Klaus and Diego in the room. Diego sighed and walked out the room leaving Klaus alone.

Allison brought the girl to her own room and sat her on her bed. "Sit here." She said placing her down. She opened the closet and grabbed a uniform from when they were younger. "That's the only thing you have" she said handing her the uniform.

The girl nodded and took the uniform, "I'm gonna go now, so you can get changed," The woman said walking towards the door, before she left she turned her head towards the girl. "Meet me downstairs okay?" Said the woman, the girl just nodded.

The girl sighed as the woman left. She stood up and got changed into the uniform. She fixed her hair, and walked out her room fixing the tie.