𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟑 | 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑵𝒀 𝑶𝑭 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑫𝑶!

Y/N and five were walking into the Tech, Y/N kept asking questions, and five didn't answer them.

They stood there, until they heard a voice.

"Uh, can I help you?" They turned around and saw some random dude with a coat.

"I need to know who this belongs to." Five walked towards the man, Y/N was following behind him.

"Where did you get that?" Asked the man, five scoffed and put his hand in his pocket, keeping the hand that had the eye out of his pocket.

"Why do you care?" The boy spoke, Y/N snatched the eye out of his hand. "Found it at the park, must've just..." she corrected the boy, she then clicked her tongue, "popped out!" She finished.

"We wanna return it to its rightful owner," The boy snatched the eye out of the girls hand.

"Oh... What a thoughtful young man, with his young girlfriend." Said the woman behind the desk.

Y/N just gave her a sarcastic smile, "Yeah, look up the name for us, will ya?" Spoke the boy.

The woman just stared at them with a confused look and soon continued working.

"Uh, I'm sorry, but patient records are strictly confidential. That means I can't tell you-" spoke the man.

"Yea I know what it means." Said Five as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"But I'll tell you what I can do, I can take the eye off your hands, and return it to its rightful owner. I'm sure he or she will be very grateful," said the man. Five took the eye out of his pocket and examined it.

"So if I can just-" the man tried taking the eye out of fives hand. But five pulled his hand back.

"Yea no you're not touching that eye!" Y/N spoke, "Now you listen to here, little girl-" He spoke before the girl grabbed onto the collar of his shirt.

She pulled him down to her height, "No! You listen to me, asshole. He's come a long way for this, through some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend." She spoke.

Five looked at her with a grin, he was holding onto her by the tip of her blazer.

"So just give him the information he needs, and we'll be on our merry way! Understood?!" She told the man, her tone was harsh, and her grip on the collar of his shirt tightened.

"And I swear if you call me 'little girl' one more time! I will put your head, through that damn wall!" She yelled.

"Oh dear," Spoke the woman from behind the desk. "Call security.." The man told her. She nodded and dialed a number on the phone.

The girl let go of him and scoffed, the man let out a low exhale. She soon walked away, five following behind.

They were now outside the Meritech, "Damn Y/N, didn't know you had it in you!" Spoke five as he walked closer to her.

The girl didn't answer, "Just bring us to the academy, I know who can help us."

After a long bribe into getting Klaus in the plan he accepted it for 20 bucks.