𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟐 | 𝑫𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑬𝑳𝑺𝑬 𝑺𝑬𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬, 𝑶𝑹 𝑰𝑺 𝑰𝑻 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑴𝑬?

2019 ☂️

"Listen up, old man" Klaus said talking towards the urn of our father. The rest of the siblings were scattered around the house while Y/N was with Klaus getting a drink.

"You know if I was murdered and if one of my sons-" Klaus said before being interrupted by Y/N. "Adopted sons," Y/N pointed out. "Mhm! Happened to be able to you know, to commune with the dead, I think I might think about, I don't know" He chuckled

"Manifesting?" Y/N finished the sentence for him. She took a drink, and sat down on the counter.

"Yea! Yea!" He replied to her nodding. "And you know, doing the whole ghost lecture," he said putting his hand on his hips. "Tell everyone who done it and find eternal peace!" He finished as he walked towards the urn.

"Even though eternal peace is probably overrated!" He said. He sighed and went looked around in circles. Y/N just stared at him with a concerned look. "Do I need to bring you back to rehab?" She said with a sarcastic grin.

Klaus just sighed, "come on now Reggie!" He said. "Any time now" said the girl as she crossed her arms and legs. "You just need to sober up!" Said the Klaus as he slapped his face.

He exhaled, "come on! Come on! Chop chop!" He yelled. Y/N just grinned at him. He was a little bit crazy she agreed yea but she still loved him. "You always were a stubborn bastard!" He yelled out. "Let it all out!" Y/N said.

"I don't know about you but I really! Need a drink!" He said as he grabbed a glass but knocked down the urn letting all the ashes fall out. "Shit," was all the girl and man said as they looked at each other and gave each other that look of 'that's bad'

Y/N was in her room, she was just peacefully reading the book that Vanya wrote about her whole family. She thought to herself, did she even ask if she could write about them. Soon the page about her came. Vanya called her 'The witch.'

She didn't like the name, even though it's probably because of her powers. She threw the book aside not wanting to read anymore. That was until her favorite song started playing from Luther's room. She could hear it from all the way to her room.

She just looked around and grabbed a pillow. She started dancing with the pillow while singing.

Soon the music stopped, she noticed that there was some sort of blue light outside in the sky.

She went outside and saw all her siblings gathered around there. "Out of the way!" Said Klaus, she just came out and saw Klaus throw a fire extinguisher towards the blue light. "What is that supposed to do?!" Yelled Allison. "I don't know!" Yelled Klaus.

"Everyone get behind me!" Said Luther extending his arms around the siblings. "Us!" Corrected Diego. Y/N didn't listen and walked a forward a bit towards the blue light.

They saw someone coming from that blue light. Soon someone fell out.

"Does everyone see little number five, or is it just me?" Klaus said as they walked towards the boy.

"Shit." Was all the boy said. They all looked at him, while Y/N was stepping a bit closer towards the boy.

"Five?" Said the girl, the boy looked at her with wide eyes as he saw her.