• CHAPTER 6 •

"fighting for you."

• RECAP

"No matter how much your brother tells me to stay away from you, it just motivates me to come closer" he said, softly leaning closer.

His hand, tightening against my waist. "I don't even know what i feel when I look at you. And I barely know you." He said, keeping his eyes on mine.

"T-the soup-" was all I could stutter out,
He smiled, "sorry, too close?" He said, before moving away.

He smiled, before ruffling my hair. "Your adorable."

"I'm sorry if I took it too far" he said softly, before I smiled. "Did I object?"

"So the nerd can flirt huh? Is it from all those books you read?" He asked. Making me hit him.

"Get lost"

"In your eyes? I would love to."
___________________________________

Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰

Walking through the hallways, I held my books close, songs blasting in my headphones, it was getting colder for sure.

I opened my locker, only for it to be shut, by. Jaehyun, he's the guy who raced Jungkook, he goes to our school huh? He had three guys behind him. Which I didn't really think about alot.

"Hey princess" he said, which almost made me laugh, no one can say it like Jungkook.

What am I saying?

"Um hello" I responded, as he chuckled. "You know I saw you at the race, you've really caught my eye" he continued. Oh no. I know where this is going.

"Um uh well it's nice meeting you, but I have to go to class" I turned around, only to be faced by another one of his friends.

"What's wrong doll? Scared?" Before I could react, I felt the books snatched out of my hand by Jaehyun.

Oh no.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_;_-_-_;_-_-_;_

Jaehyun snatched the book out of Y/ns hand, watching as she leapt towards him, trying to get her book back. "what's the problem with you doll face?!?" Jaehyun said, grabbing y/ns jaw.

As y/n grabbed his hand to push it away, but failed.

"Listen pretty face." Jaehyun said his grip tightening on Y/ns face.

"Your my rivals biggest weakness, and i wanna use you to my advantage." He said, holding y/n straight on the locker. Tears seeping from her eyes.

"L-let go please" she said, trying to push his hand. "Why should I?" He asked, pushing her one more time on the locker.

"Cause if you don't. I'll break all your fucking fingers and shove it down your mouth" a voice said.

"J-jungkook.." she said barely as a whisper, his heart crumbled at the sight, his eyes softening.

But his eyes hardening. And his blood boiling.

"You sick son of a bitch!" Jungkook yelled, before punches were landed on Jaehyuns face.

The other two, noticing jeons rage, simply ran away out of fear.

Jungkook kept punching him, blood spilling out of Jaheyuns mouth as he coughed up more.

Jaehyun, this time gaining courage. Punched Jungkook back. Bruising his lip.

Both of them fighting. Meanwhile, Taehyung and the rest had already come, but couldn't manage to pull Jungkook off.

No one could make him stop.

By the time Jungkook could throw the last and final punch to knock out Jaheyun. He heard y/n.

"S-stop.." she said, tears on her face, which met with, Jungkooks bruises and bleeding face. His knuckles, wounded. As he finally came to his senses.

Stepping off of Jaehyun, and immediately running and taking y/n in his embrace.

They were lucky, that it was after school hours, so there was not many people. Atleast at that time in the hall.
_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

The moment. I saw that feeling in her eyes. I couldn't. And now here I was holding her in my arms. My hand caressing her hair.

To me, i didn't care how much I was bleeding. But seeing that bruise on her lip. And who it was given by. I wanted to kill Jaheyun. I've never had this feeling for anyone else.

She kept crying, each tear, breaking a piece of my heart everytime.

"Your okay, I got you." I kept repeating.

"I've got you. I'm sorry, I've got you." It's all I could say.

All I could do. Was stay there. Holding her.
____________________________________

💗: picking up pace huh?

Until next time ~
-Ava <3