• EPILOGUE •

"reading"

Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰

-pinning her against the wall, he mumbled. "Your mine princess, mine forever" he says, kissing her like their lives depended on it, taking off every piece of her clothing as she moaned at the feeling of adrenaline rush through her brain and nerves, he ripped off her clothes, shoving  big long d-

"What are you reading?" My now husband, Jungkook asked as I smiled, nervously. "Um just a novel" I said, as he smiled.

"Just a novel huh?" He asked, leaning beside me, as I shut the book. He smiled, suddenly snatching the book from me. My heart came into my mouth, and dropped to the pit of my stomach.

"Jungkook! Give it back!" I yelled, jumping on his back, as he laughed, reading the page I was on.

He smirked, as I got off him. By cheeks pink and bright red.

He smiled. "You. Are reading smut huh?" He asked, walking towards me as I kept backing away, until i was pinned against the wall.

"Want me to recreate that hm?" He asked, with his depe voice.

"This is very attractive but no-"

"But I'm already doing it, your pinned against the wall." He said, looking down at my shirt.

"Ya know what comes next?" He asked, teasingly, as the smirk on his lips grew wider.

A yelp came out of my mouth, as he picked me up taking me to the bedroom.

I'm done for. Laughing as he threw me on the bed, and showered me with kisses, i smiled as he connected out foreheads.

"My Rider." (🩰)
"My Reader."(🖤)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-
💗: I'm sad this ended. 😭😭😭😭 Cry with me. Nsnsndnsndn, sbhsnsms let's see what I do next bdndnd

Until next time ~
-Ava <3