• CHAPTER 10 •

"hangover soup~"

RECAP:

"Y/n. I know your drunk but I need to tell you something-"

"Guys! We've been looking for you everywhere!" Jimin yelled, from the car.

I sighed,

"What did you need to tell me?" She said, holding me back.

"That i- I um." I sighed
"Your a nerd Kim Y/n" I said, covering it up by flicking her forehead.

As she laughed, hitting my back.

Maybe the moment wasnt right, I'll tell her when we're both sober cause honestly, I feel a bit tipsy myself.
_______________-_-_--___-_-_-__________

BRRRRRRIINNGGG BRRRRRRINGGGG BRRRRINNNGG!

Haris alarm rang for the last time, she groaned, hitting it and turning it off, she sat up on her bed, fixing her hair and looking around

"Lol it's Taehyung" she said, eyeing his shirtless body.

"Where's my-" widening her eyes, as realisation dawned upon her, she looked under the blanket. Thank God. She was dressed.

But these purple marks on his neck-As it hit her.

-Flashback-

"I hate when those whores touch you" she said, in a whiny tone,."just lie down okay?" Taehyung responded tucking her into bed.

"Won't you lie with me? Please?" She asked, giving him puppy eyes.

"Hari that's wrong" he said, politely, making her frown, "stop being so gentleman and fuck me already man, stop making me fall for you!" She yelled, making his eyes widen.

"What did you say-"

"I LOVE YOU DAMN IT!" She finally yelled out, "and all these whores touch you. Ya know what" she said, suddenly sitting up.

Pulling Taehyung with a swift move and biting and sucking his neck. Giving him dark purple marks all over

"Hari- stop-" he said. Pulling away she looked at him

"Now your mine."
____-_-_-_--_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--

"No no no no no" was all that came out of her mouth.

Taehyung then slowly sat up, hearing her mental breakdown.

"Morning-" he said, as blush crept on both their faces.

"Um..don't worry none of that sort happened, you just um hugged me and, my shirt was hurting your face so I took it off. Nothing happened." Taehyung said embarassed.

"I'll tell mom." They heard a voice suddenly, looking at the door, to find Jungwon, giggling.

"Oh don't you dare-" Hari said, running and grabbing him before he could run.