• CHAPTER 12 •

"The Jeon Cabin "

RECAP

"You guys have a whole weekend together, why don't yall go to the forest side penthouse Jungkook?" She asked as I looked at Hari.

Hari continued, "yeahhh a long drive and the penthouse ahhh for 3 days" she said smiling.

"I wanna come toooo" Jungwon whined.
"Ofcourse you can" mom said.

"No he can't." I said immediately.

"Whyyy nottt" y/n said. Kissing his cheek.

"Yeah Jungkook your taking him" mom said, making me groan out in annoyance.

"Whatever" i mumbled.

"Yes! Let's pack!"
__________-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

The smell of the fresh trees and grass, filled the air, as Taehyung stopped the car in front of the cabin, located in the outskirts.

The Freshly cut grass, that led to the dense forests, were bright green, with a cool lake beside it, which was occasionally cleaned up. So it had fresh water.

A pretty red apple tree. It was like from a fairy tale.

Breathing in the fresh hair, Y/n smiled, as Jungkook unloaded the car, glancing at her from Time to Time. Smiling to himself.

Making her way into the large cabin, Hari opened the fridge only to realise how there was no food at all.

Gasping she yelled. "THERES NO FOOD YALL WERE ALL GONNA DIE-" but Taehyung shut her up with a kiss. Shocking both Jungkook and Y/n who were standing at the door.

Guess he forgot his surroundings.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" jungkook yelled while taking off his slipper, but stopped, knowing he wasnt a saint either, and if he hit Taehyung now, then when and if he gets Y/n. The same thing would happen to him.

Slowly lowering the sandal back in his feet he smiled. "I hope you two get married" he said. Making y/n laugh and hug Hari. "sister-In-law".

Jungwons giggles were heard from the outside as he played on the swing, making y/n look at him and smile. While Jungkook looked at her and smiled.

"by the way guys, Eomma said her friend, Lias Orphanage is here close by, we have to go visit it, she gave us some food to give there" Hari said, while the rest nodded agreeing.

"Shall we go after lunch?" Taehyung said, making everyone agree, and start prepping lunch.
_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-

Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰

If I'm being honest I'm not that experienced in cooking, I've always been the house's princess, Eomma always cooked for me. But now with YouTube you don't have to be a professional right?

And following a recipe with the ingredients that were brought should be easy right?

"Your cooking?" Taehyung asked, looking at me, narrowing his eyes.

"Okay and?" I asked taunting him, as he snickered. "Good luck" he said before moving away, as I rolled my eyes mimicking him.
___

Finally after my blood, sweat and tears evaporated, the food was done. I hadn't tasted it yet, but I know it's good cause me. I am Kim Y/n ahhahahahahah.

"Dinner's ready!" I yelled, making everyone come from their places to the dining area, the food looked good and it smelt good. Which meant it tasted good right?

Although I made ramen for Jangwon. Since he said that his mom never lets him have it at home. He started digging in. And ate while watching his tablet.

Jungkook eyed the food. To be honest. I was nervous for him to taste it. I didn't want him to get a bad impression of me.

"Let's dig in then?" He said, before taking the first bite. I held onto my breath as I watched everyone eat.

Will they like it? Fingers crossed.
_______________-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-____

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

Water. I needed water. Because rn. My mouth had only one flavour salt. Shit what the fuck was this. I was about to spit it out but then I realised where it came from.

My y/n. Who made it with love and care.

I swallowed it. Nodding my head "shit y/n you can cook huh?" I said, a smile coating my face. Seeing my reaction the other two dug in as well. As I glared at them.

They looked at me with fear swallowing.

"Mmm so-so good" Hari said.

Making this bright smile appear on y/ns face, "really?!" She said, laughing and clapping her hands, "I'm so happy you guys like it" she said. Her voice full of excitement.

"I was sooo scared i would mess this up" she said, smiling "let me try my delicacy ~" she said, reaching for a spoon but I quickly grabbed the bowl, shoving everything in my mouth.

She looked at me confused, as I smiled. "I'm sorry I just love it so much" I said, swallowing with a smile on my face.

She smiled hesitantly almost. As she looked at us. "You can tell me if it's not good" she said, as I denied it's FREAKING amazing.

"Yes yes! I love it sis amazing!" Taehyung added, as me and Hari nodded.

She smiled, "okay ~ sad i couldn't eat any, I'll just eat some left over ramen" she said giggling and turning around.

As I held in my puke. "I'll um be back" i said rushing to the bathroom.

I puked out everything, and God how bad I felt for doing so. It was just salt in my mouth. But to be honest. I would do it all over again. Just to see that smile on her face.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Alright move it people let's go!" Taehyung said, opening the car door, as everyone got in. Heading for the orphanage, with boxes of food and candies for the kids.

Y/n smiled, "I've always wanted to see these kids" she said, tapping the box. As Jungkook smiled. "I've always wanted to see our kids." He said. Making y/n look at him.

"What-" she asked, perplexed.
"What? I didn't say anything."
_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

💗: cats or dogs?

Until next time ~
Ava <3