Chapter One: New Enemy

Link fit the puzzle piece key into the door and peeked inside. At first, he didn't see a boss. Then, there was a laugh. He stepped inside, looked around and saw someone standing at the opposite end of the room. Link squinted and placed his right hand on his sword, ready to draw it, but stopped when the person started talking. "Hello sky child, come to destroy me?" The demon laughed again, walking to the center of the room. "I suggest you don't try it. My name is Ghirahim, and I am a demon Lord. You don't stand a chance." Ghirahim stood proudly, crossing one ankle over the other. Link smirked. "You sure about that?" Link asked, a tone of sass in his voice. Ghirahim narrowed his dark eyes and frowned. He clearly didn't like being sassed. "Keep this up child, and you'll never see your girl again." Ghirahim took a step toward Link. Link pulled his sword, ready to attack and the demon lunged at him.

The battle didn't last long, but after Link had won, Ghirahim backed up. "We'll meet again sky child." He turned and fled, allowing Link to leave. Link was enraged and tried to follow, but Ghirahim was no longer there. Link was confused by the battle. He didn't expect anything like Ghirahim.

............

Link fit the puzzle key in the door of the next boss room in his second temple. He had been through a lot to get to this point. He pushed the door open and nearly turned back around. Ghirahim was floating slightly off the floor, smirking at him. "Welcome back sky child." He stood. Link drew his sword. "Oh no! I'm not fighting you today. You get to meet my pet." Link raised an eyebrow. "Your pet? Why not stay and fight?" Link took a step forward and raised his sword. Ghirahim just shook his head and snapped his fingers. Next thing Link knew Ghirahim was right behind him, his head right next to his and one hand on his shoulder. "I don't think that would be a good idea." Ghirahim stuck out his tongue, less than an inch away from Link's ear, then jumped back. Link swung around but he was gone. Then he heard a roar and a monster appeared. Link ran to the opposite end of the room and prepared to fight.

After defeating Ghirahim's "Pet" Link was exhausted. He had no clue what was up with this guy. But when he had gotten that close to him... There was no describing what he had felt. Link shot his head violently. No. He thought. I like Zelda. He threw his sword on the ground in confusion.

_______________

This chapter was just an intro to their personalities and how they met. More Ghiralink to come!!! Love you readers!