Chapter Ten: Zelda's March

Zelda stepped inside her father's office of the academy, nervously. "Sit" He said urgently. "What's going on?" She asked the large man, who just stared out the window. "Father?" Zelda asked. "Link's gone missing, have you not noticed?" He asked, turning around. Zelda's heart sank. She hadn't seen him in a few days, but she figured he had academy work to do. She felt stupid now. "M-missing?" She stuttered. The large man grunted. Zelda fell back in her chair, her blond hair flattening against the leather. "I-I didn't know... How did i not notice?" Zelda started to cry. "Now now..." Her father patted her on the shoulder and looked around awkwardly.  The two didn't see much of each other so he didn't know how to comfort hid daughter.

After several minutes, Zelda calmed down and sat up straight. "What are we going to do? We can't send knights after him, they have to protect the city. We don't have enough graduates to do a search either..." Zelda paused. "Send me!" She jumped out of her chair and looked serious. Her father shook his head once. "No. We can't lose you either. With Lin gone the town's protection is all but nothing." Zelda furrowed her eyebrows. "I'll go after him." She stated, and turned on her heal, dashing out of her father's stuffy office. 

Zelda stormed down the colorful academy halls, glancing at the knights on patrol, the students going about their days and the teachers glaring at her for running in the hall. They couldn't yell at her though, she was the headmasters daughter after all. She grabbed a bag of things from her room, food from the lunch lady and a new sword. A sword that contained a certain purple creature. 

"Miss, I suggest you put this sword back." Fi whispered to Zelda. She laughed. "Why? Think I can't handle it's power?" The blond stomped away from the town and to the docks. "No, I'm afraid the power it unleashes will kill someone else. Or maybe you..." Fi looked anxious, but unlike Link, Zelda ignored her wisdom. Zelda dove off the dock and landed on her loftwing, flying away into the sky, to go to the surface and find their hero. 

...

When Zelda landed, she was flooded with bad memories. The first time she had been here, she was running away from Ghirahim. The second time she was looking for Link, and found him with Ghirahim. Now the third time again, she was looking for Link, hoping not to see Ghirahim. The Demon Lord was nothing but bad news. If he was there, something was very wrong. Her blue eyes scanned the area, looking for monsters. Zelda didn't see any, but it was very dark. Every time she had come here, it was bright, but now the sky was covered in thick grey clouds. The blond kept walking, the sword unsheathed, and glanced around every few seconds. 

When she came to the door of the small sealed temple, she entered quickly, thankful for it's shelter. Zelda slammed the door shut and breathed deeply. When she turned around, she saw her worst nightmare. 

_________

Thanks for reading! Sorry it took me so long to update! I hope you like this story. I'll be back soon with the final chapter I'm thinking!