Chapter 11: The Dark Side of Things

Be warned, this chapter does include a death, and will be the final chapter in this story. 

Ghirahim sat on the steps, watching the girl with the yellow hair run to her love. He thought it was cute that she still had hope. "He's gone dear." The white haired man spoke slowly. Zelda turned to glare at Ghirahim as she shook Link's still body. "What did you do to him?!" She shrieked. "Oh I just triggered a transformation, he's not dead." Ghirahim snickered. "Transformation?" She asked the demon, standing slowly to reach for her sword. Fi's spirt flickered slightly when it came near Ghirahim's force. "Hello Fi." He grumbled. He hated that sword and it's spirit  more than anything on the surface. Zelda unsheathed the sword and pointed it at him. "Don't tak to her!" 

Link stirred in the corner and she dashed to check on him but gasped when she noticed he looked different. Link's eyes had turned red and his hair gray. Zelda's legs got heavy against the cold floor when she realized what had happened. Ghirahim turned Link dark, he was not evil too. "What does this achieve?!" Zelda raged, finding the strength to stand. Ghirahim flicked his wrist, forcing her back to the ground. "You have something we want." The dark Link whispered in her ear. Zelda flinched. "Stop." Zelda shouted. "You'e not yourself." Ghirahim laughed loudly and summoned Link with a snap of his pale fingers. "He belongs to me now." He sneered as Link walked up to him, putting his arm around Ghirahim. 

"Now, on with our plan." Ghirahim walked to Zelda and pulled her up by the scruff of her neck. "We need your power." Link stood and watched as Ghirahim tossed Zelda's sword across the room and started the spell to take her Goddess powers. Zelda fell back to the floor, no longer breathing and Ghirahim raised his fist in the air to show his new power. 

When Ghirahim finished, he walked up the small set of steps to look at Link. "Now we build our empire." He stated, kissingLink and flashing the triforce symbol. 

___________

Ok don't hate me, I had to do it. I love Ghirahim waaay more than Zelda.

I hope you liked my story! Thank you so much for reading and voting!