chapter Two: Secrete Meeting

Link rolled over in his bead and opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was a note on the floor. He figured it was Zelda asking to meet him again. He had spent a long time to save her from the demon lord Ghirahim. She seamed to think this meant he was inlove with her. But Link felt something for someone else. He stood and opened the note. It read 

~"Link, meet me today on Earth."~

Link knew that writing. He folded the note and tucked it in his desk away from anyone who may look there. He dressed and stepped quietly out of his room, trying to sneak away When he turned around he saw Zelda. "Hey Link! Want to go for a walk?" She smiled and tilted her head slightly. Link blinked, unsure what to do. "I'm sorry Zelda, I have a meeting o go to." He side stepped her and rushed out the door. 

Zelda stood in the hall, watching after him disapprovingly. She had noticed Link sneaking off to Earth even after the danger had all gone. Was there someone else? They were supposed to be destined to marry. But he had no interest in her. 

Link landed on the soil of Earth gently, thanks to the sale cloth from Zelda. He hated using it, but he had no other option. The Earth was so much different than the sky, and Link found himself wishing he lived there instead. He liked the animals and color. It was peaceful now that he had gotten rid of the monsters. But there was one main reason why he liked it so much. 

"Good morning Sky child." Link smiled as Ghirahim appeared, as sassy as ever. Ghirahim swished his cloak and grinned, making Link blush. "Morning." Link replied shortly and began walking. "Have you told the girl yet?" He questioned Link. He followed right behind him. Link shook his head. "No. She wouldn't understand." Link sat on a log and put his face in his hands. "Don't hide from me." Ghirahim sighed and took Link's hands. "it will be fine.." Link usually was the level headed one. So he was frustrated. He just let Ghirahim hold his hands and be comforted. At least for this moment he could enjoy himself. 

__________________

So will Link tell Zelda? Will she follow Link to Earth to find out what he's up to? Find out! Thanks for reading!