Chapter three: Telling Zelda

Link sat on the edge of the dock waiting for Zelda. His bird flew in circles in the air around him. Link and Ghirahim had decided that it was time to tell Zelda. She wasn't going to take this well considering he tried to steal her power and all. But after Demise had been locked away, Ghirahim became a different person. 

Zelda approached Link and stood over him, her arms folded. "You finally going to tell me what's happening?" She questioned aggressively. Link stood so they were close to eye level. "Zelda, I'm in love." He spoke quickly, so she couldn't get any words in. She paused and blushed. "W-with who?" She took a step closer, assuming it was her. "No Zelda. With someone from Earth." He lightly pushed her away. She blinked slowly, trying to figure this out. She didn't know of any other people on Earth that Link could fall in love with. She just didn't understand. "I just thought I'd let you know. I wasn't trying to lead you on and I have someone else." He stood and jumped off the dock to catch his bird. "Who?!" She yelled after him but he was long gone. Zelda was too heart broken to follow. 

Ghirahim sat alone in his temple waiting for Link to return. He knew Zelda was with Link. He just hoped Link wasn't cheating. He was still mad at himself for the whole kidnapping thing and trying to kill Link about a hundred times, but it was in the past. He looked up as Link walked in, sensing he was upset. "What?" Link asked blandly. "What happened?" Ghirahim stood, feeling angry at Link and Zelda for being so complicated. He was never good at handling his emotions. "She's pissed at me." He sat down by Ghirahim and glared at the wall. "Did you tell her everything?" He asked. Link rolled his eyes. "No. I told her i was in love with someone from Earth, just not who." Ghirahim sighed. "You'll have to tell her eventually. Are you ashamed in me?" Ghirahim hid his face behind his hair. Link gasped. "No! I just don't want her to throw a fit or kill you or something." Link grabbed his boyfriend's hand. "Mmm sure. He replied. He pulled his hand away and walked outside. "Damn it." Link just sat back and waited for Ghirahim to return. That's the best way to avoid being beaten up when he was mad.