Helping dad with his idiocracy

Medic was walking around in his lab trying to figure out...something...Archimedes didn't really know, all it knew was that it was probably something with that big man he was inside of and the same man Ludwig called a baby for breaking one of the man's ribs (Heavy lol)

Archimedes was sitting on a cabinet chewing on an eye ball (probably from Demo) while just following Medic's steps with its eyes, it could see that its dad was troubled but that was about it, Medic was mumbling in German which should've been better (Archimedes can understand German more than English in this story) but it still didn't help at all.

Medic plumped down on his chair behind his desk and Raphael (name headcanon for one of his doves) landed beside Medic's feet
"I..Ich bin so...so...so dumm! Ich kann einem dummen, großen russischen Mann, in den ich verliebt bin, gar nicht gute Zeichen geben!..."
Medic put his hand over his eyes after taking off his glasses.

Raphael looked at Medic and then flew up to its brother on the cabinet. The two doves stared at each other like they were about to steal each other's souls.

The two doves then flew back down to Medic and began poking the German man's sleeve and arm, Medic pushed them away with his hand as he wasn't in the mood for playing. The birds didn't like this and began biting his finger and attacking his hair
"OKAY OKAY! VE CAN PLAY! JUST DON'T POKE MEIN EYE OUT!"

Medic stood and looked at the two doves flying in front of him, Archimedes then grabbed Medic's sleeve and pulled Medic over to a mirror
"Vhat? Vhat are you tvo doing now..?!" Medic said as he looked at himself in the mirror

"Coo coo" Archimedes said and Raphael nodded, Medic turned red.
"I zink you tvo misunderstand!-! I-I-I don't have feelings for anyone! And..and especially not Heavy!...he's just a good...friend of mine.." Medic looked down and began fidgeting with his hands, he was the worst in the world to hide his feelings, at least for Heavy.

Archimedes began poking Medic's scalp and Medic began yelling
"OKAY OKAY FINE I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HEAVY!"
"Coo coo!" Raphael said as Medic sighed and began getting a pen and paper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sorry this was short but I just wanted it out there that I'm back from break and I'm now one year older! Have a good day!)