𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚

It's 7:38pm, Lucy is sitting at the island counter drinking some chamomile tea to help her relax while she awaits for Jackson to return from his date.

Just as 7:47pm rolls around Jackson walks through the door as Lucy takes the last sip of liquid from her mug.

"Hey Jacks, how was your date?" Lucy questions following a yawn. "It was good." A light smirk quickly forms ear, to ear on Jackson's face.

Lucy looks at Jackson and tilts her head to the right slightly. "Oh~ I assume it went great coming from that little smirk on your face?" Lucy arises from the stool at the counter and walks around the right of it to the sink. "Well are you gonna tell me about it or just stand there smiling?" Lucy quickly rinses the mug and places it down.

"Okay, okay." Jackson walks to the counter stools taking off his jacket. He places it on the stool that was next to the one Lucy was sitting on before he, himself sits.

Lucy walks aside the left of the sink and leans to the counter on her elbows. "So spill." She rests her chin on the palms on her hands. "So.. We kissed." A small smile forms on his face once again. "YES! I KNEW IT!" Lucy stands up straight with her arms in the air full of excitement.

"So what else did you guys do?" Lucy asks very intrigued. "We had some wine, sang some karaoke, shared some fries. It was~ it was nice." Jackson links his hands together in front of him on the counter while his smile brightens.

Lucy walks around and hugs him from behind, her arms around his neck. "Awh Jacks! I'm so happy for you!" Jackson lets out a soft appreciated chuckle.

"Anyway, how are you doing?" Lucy sits next to Jackson on his left. "I'm good, all though it's all I can think about..." Lucy's mood changes slightly less cheering. "Lucy.. Things will get better." Jackson places a hand on her right shoulder for a bit of comfort.

"I know, I know..." Lucy's eyes become barely, noticeably, teary. "Come here." Jackson pulls Lucy into a sitting hug as a single tear falls down her cheek. They pull away and Jackson rubs the side of her arm. "Thank you Jackson."

"Anytime." Jackson gives Lucy a reassuring smile.

***

Lucy yawns. "Tired?" Jackson asks. "Yeah I had some chamomile tea before you got home to help me relax before bed. I've been having trouble sleeping."
"Understandable~ I mean only four something weeks ago you were literally abducted..." Lucy lets out a humourless laugh while Jackson looks at her sympathetically.

"I guess I should get my tired ass to bed. It's my first day back tomorrow." Lucy stands up and gives Jackson a small shoulder, side, hug before walking to her room, closing her door behind her.

***

Barrel, silence, tight, fear, pain, inhale, exhale, breathe, sing, conserve, regret, darkness, Caleb...

Lucy's blankets had wrapped around her tightly.
She quickly bounces, sweating, crying, shaking.
She immediately pulls the blanket off of her, throwing it to the floor.

She sits up and rubs her faces with her hands. She turns to her left to face her nightstand. She double taps her phone screen.

5:23am

Lucy gets out of bed, she grabs a pair of light blue, ripped, jeans and a plain gray T- shirt that sits just an inch under her bellybutton, as well as her black bra, and white panties.

She gets changed and grabs her phone off of her nightstand after unplugging it. She walks into the living room and grabs her denim jacket off the hook on the wall as well as quickly but quietly sliding on her shoes, also grabbing her ring of keys out of the key bowl beside the counter. She unlocks the door before leaving, locking it again behind her.