"𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙧"

<Heavily detailed smut>

You'd think that they would pass out as their practically hyperventilating while they basically swallow each others tongues. Crazy how fast things can escalate.

"Tim, this is absolutely crazy." Lucy says trying to catch her breath, leaning her forehead against Tim's who is also trying to catch his breath as well.

"Uh-huh." He lets out a scoff as he lifts his head to look at her. The small droplets of sweat gathered around her hairline, the red flush in her cheeks, the bright sparkle in her eyes, she looks genuinely happy, way more happier that he has seen her in a long time.

Before they can even comprehend it, their lips are already crashing into each others yet again. As Tim trails his hands over Lucy's body, feeling every curve and corner. 'Fuck, she is so hot!'

"Do you— think we— should stop?" Lucy says in between kisses. Tim thinks for a second before pulling away.

"Do you wanna stop?"

"Hell no."

"Well then there's your answer." Tim plants his lips once again. Lucy follows his rhythm as her hands sneak under and up his shirt caressing the soft skin of his abs, as well as tracing over his scar from when he was shot a few months back.

As Tim goes to rest his hand on her thigh she instantly grabs him replacing it on her tit before moving her hands to the sides of his neck.

Tim pulls away to be able to remove his shirt, and as soon as it hits the ground Lucy's gaze switches between his abs to his lips. She can't seem to find what's hotter. 'His abs? Or his lips? Hmm...'

His meet hers as he brushes his thumb under the bottom of her lip. Her hands still braced around his neck.

Tim moves his hand, resting his finger under her chin and tilting up her head. He kisses her, this time it's soft, comforting, passionate. Lucy's hands move to his chest. A few moments pass~ Tim brings both of his hands back to her thighs before sliding them underneath her. Lucy's legs tighten their grip around his waist as her weight leaves the counter and into his hands.

They continue to make-out as he strolls back to his room, closing the door behind him just in case. You know, better to be safe than sorry.

He places Lucy onto the bed, getting on top of her, still drastically far in between her legs.

Lucy tempts to sit up for a brief few seconds to be able to remove her shirt which Tim ends up doing for her, fully exposing her breasts as the shirt reaches the floor.

As she lays back down Tim's right hand slips into the waist band of her shorts as his lips trail many hickeys on her neck down to her chest.

As Lucy's arms are hooked around Tim's neck paused exhales escape her mouth as the feeling of his lips is a pleasurable feeling on her skin.

As his hands slip further into her shorts she slightly tenses. "Ticklish?" Tim exclaims with a smirk. "Maybe just a little."

His lips make their way back to hers as his hands travel more down south. Lucy sucks in a sharp breath~ holding it in as he finds his destination.

As Tim's thumb finds her clit, Lucy can't help but slightly bite his lip as the constant throb in her core strengthens. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' Are the repeated words replaying in the back of her head as she feels her legs tighten and her toes curl.

"Oh shit!" Lucy pulled away as she spoke in a whined tone followed by a shallow moan. "Oh c'mon~ already?" Tim teases, looking down at her.

"Oh shut up and kiss me!"

"Well why don't we get these off first?" At the same time, Tim took away his hand and sat up to slide down Lucy's shorts all the way as they were causing an unneeded hassle and were practically soaked~ making her fully nude. And as he got back on top of her~ before he could even get out a syllable Lucy was pulling him down to her lips.

Tim brings the same hand back down, this time sticking in 2 fingers, resulting in a low toned moan to leave Lucy's mouth.

As his fingers bend~ moving in and out Tim can feel Lucy's walls tighten as her climax climbs. No one has ever made her so weak so fast, it honestly has her surprised how fast it actually happened.

Lucy brings one of her hands beside her, gripping the comforter till her knuckles turn white.

"Fuck!" Lucy shouts as he removes his fingers getting drenched. Lucy struggles to catch her breath as Tim sits back. Lucy pulls herself, resting her back against the head bored.

***

3:28am

Tim rests his hands on Lucy's hips as she positions herself on his shaft, slowly adjusting to his length. As Lucy begins to ride~ leaning forward in a direction that causes her hair to fall to the side as she places both of her hands on Tim's chest, holding herself up and keeping herself steady.

Lucy's eyes squint shut as her breathing, as well as Tim's quickens. As she begins to glide faster on him light groans come from Tim while Lucy lets out a mixture of moans and heavy breathing. "Oh fuck!" Lucy's tone is slightly high pitched, sounding of a faint whine. Less than 5 seconds later Tim's left hand is squeezing her ass. To ease some of the pleasurable pressure Lucy bends down further and kisses Tim, deeply. She can feel his dick throb and twitch inside her as he reaches his climax.

They both finish, Lucy merely seconds after Tim. She dips her head into the crook of his neck, her stomach touches his as he wraps his arms around her, pulling her back down beside him as his shaft slowly slips out. Lucy's head falls to his chest as her one leg spreads bent at the knee over both of his as he brings the messed up sheet above them.

Neither of them talk, instead they exchange a smile before both finally drifting off to a well deserved slumber just cuddled up comfortably at each other's side.

7:12am

Lucy's eyes flutter lightly, but soon are wide once she remembers where she is and what happened just hours before...

She turns her head slowly to look at him, he is still peacefully sleeping. She turns, lifting his arm from around her. As she goes to remove the sheet, "Fuck." Lucy whispers to herself as she looks around for her shirt. She spots it on the floor and quickly gets it, lifting it over her head and down her stomach. As she rises from the bed the shirt falls just under her ass, covering enough of her to be able to move the sheet and make her way to his bathroom.

Lucy closes the door behind her, before walking in front of the mirror. She places her hands on the bathroom counter~ leaning against it.

She runs a hand over her face still exhausted, wanting to take a shower~ debating if she should ask Tim to join her. "No, what the hell, he's my training officer... Oh my god... He's my training officer, I just fucked my training officer~ holy shit-" She goes from resting on her hands to her elbows, holding her head in her hands.

'Fuck it.'

Lucy exits the bathroom and makes her way back to his room. She leans against the door frame admiring his perfectly faded abs, hot physique. God it's so wrong~ but she can't help but feel this atrocious attraction towards him. Lucy crawls onto the bed and up to Tim, planting a soft peck to his cheek. "Tim~" Lucy carries.

"Hm..." Tim stirs slightly before opening his eyes.

"I wanna take a shower and I was wondering if you~ if you wanted to... Join me?" Her face is so pure, so innocent...