𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🐝

❝ Everyone, we've got company! ❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────
( don't be a silent reader!<33 )

"Hey Oikawa, me and the gang are going to hang at Iwaizumi's house tonight. Wanna come?"

Oikawa hums to himself, zipping up his jersey jacket up to his chin before rummaging through his closet. "I would love to but I can't. I've got a club to teach today. Apparently, the other volunteer that would teach today wasn't available so I'm sitting in for them." He replied, glancing behind him smiling.

"You still do that little club of yours?" Hanamaki questioned.

"I still can't believe he's a teacher for kids." Matsu scoffs, shaking his head in amusement.

Their captain lets out a dramatic gasp, appalled at much distrust that they had on him. "I'll have you let you know that I'm a GREAT teacher to those kids. In fact, I'm proud to even say that they're my kids because of how great they are at volleyball." He smugly said, letting out a loud 'humph' as he slammed his locker shut.

Iwaizumi boredly stares at them, "Are we leaving or not." he monotonously said.

"Hey, I think I've got a way better idea. Why don't we visit where you work!—"

"It's not work, it's just a hobby that I do volunteer for." Oikawa grumbles under his breath, giving him the side eye as Matsukawa throws an arm around him.

"Yeah yeah whatever— so what do you say huh, Cap? At least we get to see Coach Oikawa in action." He teasingly said, snickering quietly with Hanamaki.

Oikawa lets out a pinched sigh, feigning defeat. "Alright, but you better behave yourselves! Today is going to be a big day for my little ones and I don't want any of you ruining it!" He threatenly warns them.

Matsukawa and Hanamki playfully salutes back at him while Iwaizumi just stood there, rolling his eyes at them.

'Typical morons' he thought to himself.

﹝✿﹞

Y/n quietly hums to herself, leaning down forward with her hands placed on her knees as she stared curiously at the freshly bloomed flowers at the side of the sidewalk. Her eyes glimmering in wonder as she watched the butterflies fluttering around the flowers to get their needed nutrients for the day.

"Y/n?" The little girl looks away from the flower patch and turns behind her head behind her to see Oikawa looking at her curiously at her. She noticed that he had friends with him.

When he finally got her attention, he immediately smiled gleefully at the little girl and waving at her, which she replied with a cheerful smile at her Coach.

"Coach Kawa-nii!" She excitedly said.

"So it is you. What are you doing alone here? Where's your guardian?" Oikawa asked, looking around for any sign of her grandparents or her brother.