✦𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: slayfics

You walked into the Butterfly Mansion to check on how Muichiro was doing.

"Oh hi there!" Shinobu greeted you, "I'm glad you arrived were a little short-handed as of now. Do you mind tending to Tokito for a moment while I check on some others?" She asked with her usual smile.

"Of course not Miss Kocho," You responded, bowing your head.

"I'll be back in a bit," She said as she hurried out of the room.

You walked over to the bed Muichiro was in and noticed Shinobu had just dropped him off some food.

"Feeling any better today?" You asked him, trying to keep the worried tone out of your voice.

"Yes, much better thank you," He responded while grabbing his chopsticks to eat. Muichiro attempted to grab some rice but his injuries weren't completely healed which caused his hands to shake. Muichiro tried multiple times but each time the shakiness of his hand caused the rice to fall out from his chopsticks before he could get it into his mouth.

"Do you want some help, Tokito?" You offered smiling sweetly at him.

"Umm... yes I do believe that would be helpful," he stated feeling slightly embarrassed.

You sat on the edge of the bed crossed leg facing Muichiro as you gently grabbed the chopsticks from his hand. You couldn't help but notice the dispirited look on his face.

"Hey, don't even think twice about it ok. You work so hard as a Hashira to keep everyone safe, banging yourself up in the process all the time. It's the least I can do to show my appreciation while you're healing," You said grabbing some rice between the chopsticks and bringing it up to his mouth.

"Thank you," He took a bite and chewed slowly. "That does put my mind at ease a bit," he swallowed.

You grabbed some rice for him, "Just a bit? Hmm... guess my pep talk wasn't so good," You laughed feeding him another bite.

"Well... while what you said was true it is still embarrassing being so hopeless I can't even feed myself," he responded, finishing another bite you fed him.

"I understand, but it's not forever and you overworked your hands so much in that last fight. Plus... It's kind of an honor to feed you," You said blushing slightly as you grabbed more food for him.

"Oh?" He exclaimed, eyes lighting up just a bit.

"Yeah, I admire you a lot, you know. You've helped me so many times, so... feeling like I can repay you at all is an amazing feeling. Also, you look so cute when you eat," You laughed nervously.

Muichiro's cheeks reddened a bit, "Well I suppose it isn't such a nuisance being fed by someone as beautiful as you," he responded.

Your face turned completely red at Muichiro's compliment. Your own hands began to shake now as you fed him more food.

"Hello, what are you two talking about?" Shinobu asked, appearing out of nowhere causing you and Muichiro to jump.

"Nothing!" You both said hastily as the rice fell from between the chopsticks once more.